JHU Fall 2018 MSN Entry into Nursing

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Has there been a thread created for Johns Hopkins Fall 2018 MSN Entry into Nursing program? is there anyone applying to this program??

Thanks!

Hi!

I am, just turned in my application today!

Hi all! I was glad to find this post. I've been a long time stalker of Allnurses, but this is my first post. I was wondering what programs everyone is applying to (if more than one). I have applied to JHU, Columbia, Yale, Duke, and UCLA. I'd love to chat with someone about different pros and cons they're considering!

Hi everyone, I will also be submitting an application to JHU as well! I'm from Ohio. I attended the Open House last month and loved the school. It was very informative! The faculty were so friendly and it really seems like a great community. One student explained that they truly want us as students to succeed. I'm also applying to Columbia's MDE program. I love both school's because of their commitment to global health as well as providing care for underrepresented communities.

Hey Everyone!

I submitted my application October 30th. I'm from Minnesota. I applied to Marquette, DePaul, JHU and Columbia.

I submitted apps to:

Emory

JHU

Duke

Clemson

MUSC

U of Colorado

Miami

VCU

Northeastern

Does anyone know when we will start hearing back?

Does anyone know when we will start hearing back?

I think they said by the end of December if you turned in your app by Nov 1.

Hello! I applied to Yale, Emory, JHU, WesternU, USF, UCSF. I also intend to apply to Pacific Lutheran, MGH, and Northeastern.

I was recently accepted into Emory, so I look forward to hearing back from these other schools as well

I was itching to know when we would start hearing, so I sent admissions an email yesterday. I'll update here what I hear back! Does anyone know the approximate time frame they allow you to consider before putting a deposit down? Most of the other schools I'm applying to (Duke, Yale, Columbia, UCLA), don't give admissions notifications until February or March.

Did anyone hear anything yet?

I haven't. And no email reply yet either. I'm sure they're swamped, but hoping we get some communication about the early deadline soon. The 2 deadlines have been a bit confusing.

+ Add a Comment