Sharp New Grad Residency 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hey Everyone! just wanted to get a page started where we can help each other out while we wait to hear back from Sharp! Good luck to everyone!:)

5E-Neurovascular :)

I have an interview in the same unit on the 23rd. Completely unexpected.

I have an interview in the same unit on the 23rd. Completely unexpected.

Good luck! Hope we both get in :) I had to postpone the interview to a later date because I'm taking my nclex exam

Of course, send me a message and I will share some tips from my interview experience.

I would love some tips as well!! And my private messaging system is acting up as well :/ but I got an interview for the 23rd and Memorial. Wish me luck!

Hi, I am new here, so just looking to clarify if everyone here applied in January for the Sharp New Grad Residency in June? And if so, have you already been contacted for an interview? If someone hasn't been contacted, does that mean that they won't be contacted? Thanks for any information.

Hi, I am new here, so just looking to clarify if everyone here applied in January for the Sharp New Grad Residency in June? And if so, have you already been contacted for an interview? If someone hasn't been contacted, does that mean that they won't be contacted? Thanks for any information.

There's another post for the application period that opened in January.

https://allnurses.com/first-year-after/sharp-new-grad-1145665.html

Yes applied for the summer/fall residency. Some start in August too though. I have been contacted for an interview at Memorial, but I also applied to Sharp Coronado and haven't heard back from them yet.

Not sure about the last part because I personally don't know if they'll continue to contact people for interviews.

Hope that helps a little!

What unit at Memorial did you get an interview ?

What unit at Memorial did you get an interview ?

1 West, 3 North, and 6 North.

Anyone else interviewing in Sharp Grossmont MICU? Anyone interviewed there before with interview questions/tips??!

What kind of stuff did they ask you!?!?!

Hi everyone, I have an interview with Sharp Grossmont MICU happening soon. Anyone here interview in the MICU? Any tips or advice? Any specific information? Types of questions? Any information will be very helpful!

Best,

MurseEmjay

Hi MurseEmjay,

I interviewed with Sharp back in February but was not offered the position (I am not surprised because I was not expecting the call and did not have time to prepare because I took the NCLEX two days prior). Is this interview for the next New Grad cohort? I applied again so I was just curious if they are starting interviews.

+ Add a Comment