Duke CRNA FAll 2018

Students SRNA

Published

You are reading page 13 of Duke CRNA FAll 2018

hannorama

1 Post

Hey Everybody! I'm late to the allnurses game here, but I was a Tuesday interview and got accepted! Has anyone started an fb group or anything?

Specializes in ICU.

Hey Hannorama! Someone has created a Facebook group already! Duke Nurse Anesthesia Class 2021 I believe! Woo!

CPR_GUY

23 Posts

Hello Guys! I'm applying 2018 for 2019 start. However, I've tried calling and emailing Duke's SON (School of Nursing) but the mail keeps bouncing back. I'm trying to figure out what exactly fulfills the following requirement:

"The bachelor's or post-bachelor's course work must include satisfactory completion of a course in descriptive and inferential statistics."

Would Introduction to Statistics be enough? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

allenaa2016

30 Posts

Someone messaged me on facebook to come back and answer some questions on this thread!!! My name is Aisha Allen, I am currently in the 2019 class. I remember being on here and finding NOTHING haha. So it is so nice to see you guys getting on here and communicating with each other. I have an instagram page for those interested in seeing what Duke is like. One thing I will say is hands down it is worth the money. No other student here at Duke will tell you anything differently. But you guys can message me on instagram at aishasrna or [email protected]. Congrats to everyone who applied. Also- my stats: 306 GRE, 3.44 GPA, D1 soccer player throughout undergrad at VCU, CVICU at Level 1 for 1 year, 6 months VICU stepdown before that.

allenaa2016

30 Posts

Definitely not true! My senior buddy was offered a spot on the waitlist 2 weeks before school started. Life happens, don't give up!

allenaa2016

30 Posts

If I were you- I'd delete this comment. They look at these threads. We had to sign a paper saying we wouldn't discuss interview questions... they take this VERY seriously

SandMan2019

11 Posts

Specializes in SICU.

Anyone willing to help? I interview in 2 weeks, trying to prep.

+ Add a Comment