USF CRNA starting 2018

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Hello

Anyone applying for USF CRNA program starting 2018, where are you guys at with your application process? or any of you contemplating attending their DNP CRNA program that starts in May 2019 instead?

I am from louisiana and plan on starting my application process now!

Awesome :) me too, However I still have to take my GRE. I plan to take it by september so that I can send my application for early admission. wish me luck... what about you anything else that you still need to complete?

Awesome :) me too, However I still have to take my GRE. I plan to take it by september so that I can send my application for early admission. wish me luck... what about you anything else that you still need to complete?

Specializes in PEDI CVICU; ECMO.

Online it doesn't show that they have a DNP CRNA Program. Where did you see/hear that? Because I would really be interested!

Hi everyone! I submitted my application today for USF. I am interested in getting my DNP as well, but if I can get in for 2018 I can always go back for it after.

Hi everyone! I submitted my application today for USF. I am interested in getting my DNP as well, but if I can get in for 2018 I can always go back for it after.
Did you get an interview?

Has anyone heard back? I submitted my app last week

Hi! I haven't heard anything yet. What about you??

I went to their CRNA program open house which was held in july I think, and they made us aware that they are waiting for their accreditation approval for their DNP program which will start I believe summer 2019. and that once the application process for this period is close the one for the DNP will open. since this year application for the program will be the last MSN group.

Has anyone heard back? I submitted my app last week

you guys will probaly will not hear anything till after October 15.

At the Open House this July they also mentioned that they would be starting interviews late September, so we shall see!

+ Add a Comment