Rutgers Spring 2018 ABSN

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello! I've just completed my application for the Spring 2018 Rutgers ABSN program (applying for both New Brunswick and Newark) and was wondering if anyone else is applying as well? Anyone have an idea how many people are accepted at each campus? Also - does anyone know what the academic calendar will be like, i.e. is there any type of short break in the summer? I was looking around on the website and can't seem to find a tentative calendar for some reason.

Thanks!

Alyssa

I'm applying for spring too, I was waitlisted for fall but I think they already took a majority of people for fall off the waitlist so I'm trying again for spring since less people generally apply for this semester.

Oh wow! Thanks, good to know. Are you applying for both locations as well?

No, just NB. I wanted more of a campus feel than Newark. They are ridiculously slow with their turnaround for decisions though just so you know, I didn't get mine back until around July 20th when the deadline was June 1st

Hi! I applied to both campuses as well. Nervous and excited! I was told they follow the academic calendar for the rest of the school: Academic Calendar | Scheduling and Space Management

Keep in touch here!! Good luck!

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. That is so annoying!

Thank you!!! Good luck to you too! I am also nervous and excited :)

I wonder why the Spring deadline is so much earlier and in advance than the Fall? They cut it so close to the start of classes with the Fall program. Anyways good luck to you both!!

I just submitted my application last week!!

I submitted my application to both campuses last week

Hello, has anyone heard from Rutgers? I'm just wondering and nervous because those that got accepted for Fall started receiving mails at exactly one week after due date they applied.

Hello, has anyone heard from Rutgers? I'm just wondering because those that got accepted for Fall started receiving mails at exactly one week after due date they applied. I'm really nervous!

+ Add a Comment