Favorite Motivational Quote

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Some days are tougher to get through than others. When a thermos of coffee won't do the trick, sometimes remembering a motivational quote and keeping it at the front of your mind helps! Provide your favorite motivational quote for this National Nurses Week contest and you'll be entered to win a $250 amazon.com gift card!

Winner will be announced May 16, 2017

UPDATE: May 19, 2017

The winner of the 2017 National Nurses Week Favorite Motivational Quote was from user JadedCPN whose favorite quote was:

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I apply this to my professional as well as my personal life.

2017 National Nurses Week - 7 Days of Giveaways

About the Sponsor: careersmart-logo.png CareerSmart Learning provides fast and easy-to-access online contact hours and continuing education to busy nurses on-the-go. We value nurses' time and believe high quality professionals deserve high quality education accessible 24/7 from any location. Completing your license renewal contact hours doesn't have to be boring or inconvenient; complete your hours on your terms!

Definitely describes the gift of being part of the Nursing profession! 43 years and still going strong.

Specializes in Addictions, psych, corrections, transfers.

Little changes make big changes.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you're going through hell, keep going"

-Winston Churchill

The winner of the 2017 National Nurses Week Favorite Motivational Quote was from user JadedCPN whose favorite quote was:

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I apply this to my professional as well as my personal life.

Specializes in School Nurse, LTC, Rehab, Telemetry.

Some of my favorites:

"Around here, however we don't look backwards for very long,

We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because were curious...

and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Keep Moving Forward."- Walt Disney

"Don't be afraid of your fears, they're not there to scare you.

They're there to let you know that something is worth it." -C. JoyBell C.

"Why fit in as you born to stand out." -Dr. Seuss

"Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered." - Dr. Seuss

+ Add a Comment