Favorite Motivational Quote

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Specializes in Official allnurses account.

Some days are tougher to get through than others. When a thermos of coffee won't do the trick, sometimes remembering a motivational quote and keeping it at the front of your mind helps! Provide your favorite motivational quote for this National Nurses Week contest and you'll be entered to win a $250 amazon.com gift card!

Winner will be announced May 16, 2017

UPDATE: May 19, 2017

The winner of the 2017 National Nurses Week Favorite Motivational Quote was from user JadedCPN whose favorite quote was:

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I apply this to my professional as well as my personal life.

2017 National Nurses Week - 7 Days of Giveaways

About the Sponsor: careersmart-logo.png CareerSmart Learning provides fast and easy-to-access online contact hours and continuing education to busy nurses on-the-go. We value nurses' time and believe high quality professionals deserve high quality education accessible 24/7 from any location. Completing your license renewal contact hours doesn't have to be boring or inconvenient; complete your hours on your terms!

Work smarter not harder:)

They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel

And when her halo broke, she carved the two halves into horns.

at the end of the day, you know you did your best

Another day, another $.50.....let the day begin.....

"The best way to find yourself is to loose yourself in the service of others" Mahatma Gandhi

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to loose sight of the shore" Christopher Columbus

Every patient matters and I am making a difference

The weight of what we do and the depth of how we feel each day at work will always be PRICELESS.

Specializes in Medsurg/ICU, Mental Health, Home Health.

"It could always be worse. I could be on fire."

"It takes someone who has a caring heart and wonderful sense of humor to be a nurse." Written to me by my friend, Mikki.

"Keep 'em alive until seven-o-five."

+ Add a Comment