osce ( observational structured clinical examination)

World Registration

Published

Hi,

I am internationally trained nurse from India. I applied for registration as RN in college of nurses of Ontario Oct 2011. They took over a year and finally determined that my education/ experience is not equivalent to those of current graduates of Canadian nursing program. They have asked me to write Observational Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) and pass in order to show equivalency. My question is that have anybody else been asked to take OSCE exam and what to expect? Also what does the college consider while evaluating education as other nurses from my college have been given eligibility without fulfilling any other criteria or exam!!

I am new in this forum. My OSCE is on june 27th. Anyone is here to attend in june?

yeah still waiting in the rainbow:madface:

Called CNO just now, they said they don't have the results yet. She also said that it's approximately 8 weeks. So glad I called, now everything is clear, lol

Hi mldtq,

What does it meant by approximately 8 weeks for the osce result to be out? It is even more than that now.:sarcastic:

Hello Everyone,

Do you have any idea about MCQ , IS IT EASY TO ANSWER OR ITS LIKE CRNE exam?

Hi

Has anyone got their OSCE date who submitted their option form after mid of May 2013?

I submitted my form on May 20th but haven't got any letter yet.

Thanks

Specializes in Critical Care.
Hi

Has anyone got their OSCE date who submitted their option form after mid of May 2013?

I submitted my form on May 20th but haven't got any letter yet.

Thanks

Yah! I sent my reply May 13 and CEHPEA sent me the link June 7. Now waiting for the invitation for November.

Anyone here scheduled for the OSCE November 22nd schedule?

Hi forever2! She said it's approximately 8 weeks and not exactly 8 weeks, then i asked when should I expect the result, her reply was something like "I don't know." Calling them didn't really clear things up =)

my friend got her results already so I'm expecting mine anytime this week.

Everything went on as anticipated .got my results.Thank you God. Hung in there fox. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Success

Everything went on as anticipated .got my results.Thank you God. Hung in there fox. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Success

Hi!!! What did your results say?? May i ask your background in nursing? Im taking the exam tom!!

Specializes in Public Health Nurse and Medical Surgical.

anyone here who has a schedule for November in Cphea?

+ Add a Comment