NCLEX Review

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hello everyone. I was on this site a while ago when I was studying, I took the NCLEX and I failed. I had noticed there was a review going around the site. If anyone has access to this review can they please send it to my email? Thank you all so much!!!

Can you please send to me too? Email is [email protected]

Thanks!!

Dears,

Could you please send the review to my e-mail? I want anybody help to find useful NCLEX-RN sample questions on-line and free.

My e-mail address is [email protected].

Thanks a lot.

Sam

Hello everyone!

Can i please get that review sent to my email too. If there's anything that will help me pass the nclex...i want it (it will be my third time taking it). [email protected] .that is so admirable, to share any helpful information with everyone. Wish me luck!

Specializes in Critical Care, ED, Cath lab, CTPAC,Trauma.

Allnurses has a search feature in the upper right hand corner that if you type in NCLEX review in the que box you will find this document as well as many other that have helped nurses pass NCLEX.......this document however can be found in this thread

Passed my NCLEX-RN! My NCLEX review material tips.

and here

https://allnurses.com/nclex-discussion-forum/passed-my-nclex-750555.html

and here

https://allnurses.com/nclex-discussion-forum/nclex-study-guide-622449.html

This way you can start studying earlier instead of waiting for someone to send you this study guide that another member created.

Just a reminder......the sharing of copyrighted material is a violation of the Terms of Service and is breaking the law.

Copyrighted Material:

No "spreading of copyrighted Material": Please do not upload, attach or post anything that is copyright or licensed without prior consent of the owner. For example, if you want to post content from an online article, do not post the whole article, post a partial synopsis, and then a link to the source.

Please do not request or post test questions, test preparation materials, test bank codes, or post links to, or use this site to send or request via email or pm such material that is protected by copyright. THOSE POSTING SUCH TEST-RELATED/STUDY COPYRIGHT MATERIAL WILL BE BANNED.

Another reminder.....while AN is an anonymous site it is a public site. It is heavily indexed by Google and is searched by spam bots like any other public web site......your privacy it of the utmost importance to us......please be cautious posting personal information such as e-mails.

About the review going on!! Please. Can you email me about the review you guys talk about on may 1? May email is [email protected]

Specializes in Complex pedi to LTC/SA & now a manager.
About the review going on!! Please. Can you email me about the review you guys talk about on may 1? May email is [email protected]

The review is linked in the post above yours.

Did anyone seem that the 35 page review was helpful for nclex ;) ?

You can type in the search box..and you'll see it..also look at a few previous posts before yours..it's posted

Had anyone used it and found it helpful for nclex

Thanks

hi syalissa may i ask if you can send it to me too? [email protected].

+ Add a Comment