Do you know how much $$$ your Hospital CEO makes in one year?

Nurses Activism

Published

Google it...I did...

Google it...I did...

What did you put in your query?

Specializes in Med Surg - Renal.

Yep.

Hospital CEO salaries made a very conspicuous public run during a recent RN strike.

Check out Unionfacts.com to see how much our union officials make. I think the top compensation for the Minnesota Nurses Association is about 149,000. Not too bad for a company with 71 employees. How many employees and how much in assets are these CEO's responsible for?

I want the guy who signs my paycheck to be doing well, that trickles down to me. If he isn't doing well, that also trickles down to me.

What did you put in your query?

CT hospital CEO salary 2012

We have a CEO who openly and publicly said public safety will be in jeopardy if there are states budget cuts to hospitals. His salary is >1million. Guaranteed his salary will not be cut but bedside staff will be getting lay off slips...

Specializes in ICU.

I know this is about hospital/healthcare CEO salaries, but have any of you ever looked up the salary for the top people in charities? When you see the salaries involved in some of the most common charity organizations, it will astound you. It really disappointed me to see how much people make, when some poor, elderly person is scratching up change from their junk drawer to donate.

I know this is about hospital/healthcare CEO salaries but have any of you ever looked up the salary for the top people in charities? When you see the salaries involved in some of the most common charity organizations, it will astound you. It really disappointed me to see how much people make, when some poor, elderly person is scratching up change from their junk drawer to donate.[/quote']

Many charities are scams. If someone donates money to a charity that is a choice. When the economy is as bad as it is, and the taxes are unaffordable its kind of 'balls-y' to stand up and cry poverty when you make 6 figures. This CEO makes millions and it's taxpayers money. So the solution to budget cuts to healthcare is to make the taxpayer patient take a hit to safe healthcare.

Specializes in geriatrics.

The CEO of the health authority I work for also makes around one million in salary and bonuses. Meanwhile, people are being shifted around, laid off and positions cut. Staff now pay for parking on days they aren't working.

It's sickening and its everywhere.

Specializes in Neuro ICU and Med Surg.

Our CEO makes 1.5 million dollars a year total. Base pay plus incentives.

Specializes in Critical Care, ED, Cath lab, CTPAC,Trauma.

Speaking of CEO's......

Have you ever wondered why there have never been any hospital CEO's on undercover boss????

What an interesting show THAT would be....:roflmao:.

... oh please

+ Add a Comment