2013 UCSF MEPN Applicants

Nursing Students Post Graduate

Published

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to apply for the 2013 cycle of MEPN at UCSF (application date would be September 1 of this year). I'll be applying for psych/mental health, and it will be my first time applying to this program. I was wondering if anyone else is out there who is applying for the 2013 cycle. I'm hoping we could share encouragement and tips!

Also, there's a thread for 2012 applicants- definitely check that out too. :)

@bardone ... sorry to hear about it! Man, can't believe the letters are out already.

No worries, guys! UCSF was not my first choice, and honestly, it's good to just get it over with. My other applications, though -- those better pull through!!!

kdiem, I live in SF, so I imagine that this batch of letters was dropped in the mail on Friday. Watch out everyone, they are coming... ;)

I'm so sorry to hear that bardone.... I hope you do get into your school of choice.On the other hand, UCSF is my 1st choice and I got an interview!!!!I was actually at work, so my mom called me to tell me the good news :)

Just got the mail right now....and I'm in for the interview! What date do you have @nondelicacy? Mine is for Jan 25th

got an interview! Jan 25th.

hey kdiem. I was at the UPenn event today too! I wonder if I met you in person...

Specializes in Midwifery/Women's Health.

Meli- are you home already!? How did you find out. My sister says I have an nursing related envelope waiting for me on my desk........I need to get home!

Rejected :( congrats on everyone who got interviews!

@samdaman - jan 25th as well. What's everyone's speciality? Mine is oncology.

Mines fnp see you on the 25th!

I'm in for the interview too!

My condolences to those who did not get one. I hope you end up in (another) great program.

Mine is on Jan. 25 also. I am going for Adult-Gerontology. I'm so excited I could hardly sleep last night. I kept having 'practice' interviews in my head.

All,

Got my letter with invitation to interview on Jan 18th this Saturday.

Aiming for AGNP-OEH Adult-Gerontological NP

Third year applying to UCSF...phew!

Best regards

@johnfors - did you interview in the previous years? This is my 2nd time applying/interviewing.

+ Add a Comment