2013 UCSF MEPN Applicants

Students Post Graduate

Published

You are reading page 10 of 2013 UCSF MEPN Applicants

samdaman

112 Posts

@bardone ... sorry to hear about it! Man, can't believe the letters are out already.

bardone

61 Posts

No worries, guys! UCSF was not my first choice, and honestly, it's good to just get it over with. My other applications, though -- those better pull through!!!

kdiem, I live in SF, so I imagine that this batch of letters was dropped in the mail on Friday. Watch out everyone, they are coming... ;)

nondelicacy

36 Posts

I'm so sorry to hear that bardone.... I hope you do get into your school of choice.On the other hand, UCSF is my 1st choice and I got an interview!!!!I was actually at work, so my mom called me to tell me the good news :)

samdaman

112 Posts

Just got the mail right now....and I'm in for the interview! What date do you have @nondelicacy? Mine is for Jan 25th

meli.avila

17 Posts

got an interview! Jan 25th.

hey kdiem. I was at the UPenn event today too! I wonder if I met you in person...

kdiem

235 Posts

Specializes in Midwifery/Women's Health.

Meli- are you home already!? How did you find out. My sister says I have an nursing related envelope waiting for me on my desk........I need to get home!

meep05

137 Posts

Rejected :( congrats on everyone who got interviews!

nondelicacy

36 Posts

@samdaman - jan 25th as well. What's everyone's speciality? Mine is oncology.

samdaman

112 Posts

Mines fnp see you on the 25th!

scwolf

149 Posts

I'm in for the interview too!

My condolences to those who did not get one. I hope you end up in (another) great program.

Mine is on Jan. 25 also. I am going for Adult-Gerontology. I'm so excited I could hardly sleep last night. I kept having 'practice' interviews in my head.

johnfors

2 Posts

All,

Got my letter with invitation to interview on Jan 18th this Saturday.

Aiming for AGNP-OEH Adult-Gerontological NP

Third year applying to UCSF...phew!

Best regards

nondelicacy

36 Posts

@johnfors - did you interview in the previous years? This is my 2nd time applying/interviewing.

+ Add a Comment