1. Did you Retake any of your Pre-Req's for WSSU's ABSN

Yes, only one
      Yes, Two or three
      No, I had all of the classes
      N/A There was no point
      I just did not get admitted

ddwillard

14 Posts

Just joined this site after reading this feed! I was accepted into the ABSN starting in 2013 :))) But no funding?? Really?? What do they expect us to do???

Has any accepted student received a call, letter or email from Baptist?

Specializes in Women's Health, OBGYN, Stepdown, Critical Care.

Hi ddwillard, erin jane 1, snickersnacker, eacasu12 I was also accepted to the program and I was wondering if anyone has found housing or is looking for a roommate, I'll be moving to NC from NYC.

bz122

3 Posts

Hey guys, for those of you that were accepted, do you mind giving some background info? GPA and grades in pre-reqs, undergrad major, work experience, ect? Looking to get an idea of they type of people they have accepted. Congrats to all! Hope to be there next year!

I'm in! I earned a degree in science ed and biology in 2006. All pre-reqs were earned prior to application and I had A's in them. I returned to take classes in 2012 and have taken a very rigorous schedule including Organic Chem I, II, and Lab, Medical Entomology, Molecular Diagnostics of Pathogens, etc. I also have conducted a good bit of independent research, worked as a high school science teacher, and director of a large veterinary facility. My cum. gpa is a 3.2 (was a 2.95 in first degrees (above 3.5 last 2 years) but been a 4.0 since returning to school this year).

tjolive2

4 Posts

Hello all,

I have not read all of the comments yet but I know the previous class did this so I was thinking all of the people who are accepted into the class starting January 2013 could get together in a facebook group. I will create the group and post the link here.

tjolive2

4 Posts

(to create the group I need to add at least one friend to it so if one person can just tell me their name so that I can friend you and then create the group, thanks!)

Lauren Allen (my FB picture is me jumping a horse)

tjolive2

4 Posts

ahh i couldnt find you. my name is terri jo oliver.try to find me, my picture is just my face and i have blonde hair. perhaps my town would come up under my info and it is "Albemarle, NC" or University of North Carolina at Greensboro

you found me!

tjolive2

4 Posts

I created the group! Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/123735281118935/ feel free to join the group if you are a member of the class beginning in January. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Specializes in Women's Health, OBGYN, Stepdown, Critical Care.

I've requested to join the group my profile picture is a table with lit candles.

+ Add a Comment