Published

1. Did you Retake any of your Pre-Req's for WSSU's ABSN

Yes, only one
      Yes, Two or three
      No, I had all of the classes
      N/A There was no point
      I just did not get admitted

Hello AllNurses,

I just discovered that WSSU has an ABSN program. I want to apply and get some feedback on the program from current or past students. I have a non-nursing BA my GPA was a 3.1. Do I stand a chance for entry into the program with the following grades??

Micro-C

Anatomy I- C

Anatomy II- B

Chemistry I- B

Dev Psy- B

Statistics- C

Can anyone that was admitted give me any feedback? I am not getting any direct answers from the school. :banghead:

Where do you live? I got nothing in the mail today

Congrats to all who got in

I live in Winston-Salem. I didn't receive an email, just a postal letter.

I live right outside of Winston Salem. Just got the packet today. Never got an email or anything. Congrats to you guys getting in!

I live in GSO and I have not received anything.

Luvmydognc,

Have you received anything? I have still not received anything and I live in GSO

Hey all...I live in GSO and have still not received anything in the mail. I called yesterday and they said they sent out both acceptance and rejection letters on Wednesday the 10th. I never knew it took mail so long to get from Winston to Greensboro!! This wait is killing me!

I also live in Greensboro and have not received anything either. I also called yesterday and was told the same thing. I do not know how long it takes for mails from WS to get to GSO. I will wait and see next week. Has anyone out there received a rejection letter?

I live in the Wilmington area and received my acceptance package on Friday afternoon, so anyone who lives in GSO/Winston Salem should receive correspondence on Monday at the latest. I hope you all find out soon, I was anxiety-ridden all week!

I live in GSO and received my acceptance today.

Congrats, y'all! It's a crazy ride, but the journey is worth the destination! Enjoy the next few months!

Congratulations! I know you must be relieved. Great news.

+ Add a Comment