Texas Tech BSN 2 Spring 2013

U.S.A. Texas

Published

Hi,

I wanted to start a topic for the Spring 2013 applicants for the Texas Tech Second BSN program. Somewhere we can keep each other posted on the process as it nears. I have yet to take the TEAS V but i wonder if anyone else has taken it and what their score was. I have calculated my gpa's and i realize i will have a 3.59 pre-req gpa and a 3.66 science gpa. I am going to apply for the 2013 accelerated program and am very nervous about the upcoming process.

Congrats ladybug! I'm so nervous. The process is so quick (comparing it to previous threads). Everytime I get an email my heart flutters. I need to just focus on maintaining my grades this semester. Good luck to everyone again!

I am new to this forum. Best of luck to everyone. I too am applying for Spring 2013. Has anyone received

an interview yet?

Not yet...

I was told they would start sending out emails for interviews the second and third weeks of October. Good Luck to everyone!

I am new to this forum and I am also applying to the Austin Texas Tech program. I am so ready to know whether or not I get an interview. Praying and keeping my fingers crossed. Was Kayla the one that told you the second or third week in October for interviews?

Good Luck to everyone!

I was hoping it was sometime this week. The third week is kind of short notice for interviews the last week of the month.

Yes, I heard it from Kayla. I was hoping to hear this week too. Did I read correctly, that interviews are in Austin? I meant to ask Kayla, but forgot. I didn't want to bug her again. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I'm glad I found everyone else who are just as anxious and nervous about this! I also applied to Texas Tech for the spring semester... I haven't heard back yet, but I almost can't sleep at night worrying about it! I'm guessing nobody has heard back yet? aldrummond, I am pretty sure they said that the interviews will be in Austin. I have a friend who graduated from the program last year and that is what she told me also, but they may change things this year. Good Luck to everybody!

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I am also waiting to see if I receive an interview date for the Austin Spring 2013 class. I spoke with Kayla yesterday and she said by the end of next week they will be giving interviews? I just did not clarify if that was the dates they would send out interview dates or if the actual interviews would take place then. Ahhh, I am the same as everyone else, anxiously waiting. Good luck everyone!

Hello All,

Interviews are at the end of October. I believe they are scheduled for the 29, 30, and 31st.

Thanks, Mesreves. So do you know when we find out whether we get an interview at all?

MrSensitivity, Just curious what this entails: I assume you mean th background check and such? Thanks so much for all your valuable info!!

"I received the acceptance about 5 business days later. The program coordinators are highly organized. Soon after confirming my intent, I received an email instructing me on Raider student web access and student email. From there a checklist was recieved and instructions on beginning all the other aspects for matriculation. It has been an impressive, fast moving process."

+ Add a Comment