Texas Tech BSN 2 Spring 2013

U.S.A. Texas

Published

Hi,

I wanted to start a topic for the Spring 2013 applicants for the Texas Tech Second BSN program. Somewhere we can keep each other posted on the process as it nears. I have yet to take the TEAS V but i wonder if anyone else has taken it and what their score was. I have calculated my gpa's and i realize i will have a 3.59 pre-req gpa and a 3.66 science gpa. I am going to apply for the 2013 accelerated program and am very nervous about the upcoming process.

Thanks Ladybug,

Yea, disappointing. I just perfected a killer margarita recipe.

I am applying for the 2013 Cohort in Austin. I have all my pre req's except for patho which i am taking this fall. I am very nervous that we won't find out if we get accepted until December!

Hello all

I am also applying to 2013 Spring program.

Only subject I need to take is Philosophy and taking it this fall.

I have not taken THEA yet but thinking to take it before this month is over.

I am so nervous about everythig.

Good luck everyone! :)

Hi all --

Also applying for Austin 2013 and wanted to say hello. Hope everyone's application is going smoothly so far!

Hi everyone. I am new to this thread. I was wondering where everyone is from. I just recently found this program. I had looked into Tech's nursing programs, but hadn't seen this one. I am not familiar with how this online program works. I am originally from San Antonio, but live in DFW now. Is this program all online and then clinical experience at one of the Austin hospitals? sorry for all the questions but I am curious to know how it works. I would love to get my nursing degree from my alma mater.

@SilverLove I am from Houston. When I called them they told me. Everything was online and clinicals is twice a week for 12 hours each. I hope that helps

@SilverLove I am from Houston. When I called them they told me. Everything was online and clinicals is twice a week for 12 hours each. I hope that helps

Thanks @Ladybug3

Hey just curious where did everyone get there degrees from?

@SilverLove UTSA

@SilverLove UTSA

Thanks @ Ladybug3....

Where does everyone that is interested in TTUHSC-Austin get there degree?

I went to UT and my degree is in Kinesiology

I went to Fort Lewis in Colorado, and havea BA in Psychology.

@Ladybug3- Are you planning on staying in Houston and traveling to the Hill Country just for clinicals? I thought we had to be in Round Rock for labs as well. I ask becasue I am in Hosuton as well, but think I may be moving to New Braunfels before Jaunuary.

I went to UT Austin and have degree in Kinesiology.

+ Add a Comment