filipino nurse seeking registration to WESTERN australia

World Registration

Published

i'm a filipino nurse searching thread about wa nurses here and i found out that the one and only post available was also mine.. hahaha.. so i thought of starting another one... most of threads are for the whole australia.. this is specifically for wa

this thread is intended for those who are seeking registration to nmbwa. wanurses are most welcome in this thread.. we want to hear from you and those who are currently undertaking bp...

hope that we can guide each and everyone..:nurse:

what documents did you submit to idp? did you notarized your documents that you submitted?

i called idp but they can't assist me because i'm here in UK. that's why i have to apply on my own.. and with your help of course. thanks a lot in andvance. GB

i called idp but they can't assist me because i'm here in UK. that's why i have to apply on my own.. and with your help of course. thanks a lot in andvance. GB

Hi Im reading ur post and it catches my attention...how are u now in oz? maybe an RN now:yeah:..am same as you, am here in the UK on a post study visa but am planning to have my BP in Pert where I am assessed already my letter would expire on july 13 2013. So as early as know i would like to know if what institution I should go to where you think I could have my BP in the cheaper one? any ideas coming from you I would be very delighted hence you already know which pathway i should take..

with regards to visa what sort of visa should I apply for to do my BP?

please share your experience I need someone who will guide me who have had experienced this as well..

anticipating your reply.

:)

You do not need to pay $23k for Pre regtistration (Bridging) course! It cost about $10k and is only about 3 months. Let me know if looking for a great place to enroll.

Hi currently im in the UK with the post grad visa but am planning to have my BP in Perth where I am assessed and about to expired on july 13 2011, I have my relatives in Sydney too tho the reason y I had my assessment in Perth is because someone advised me that there is a cheaper tuition fee being offered in one of the institutions there? have u heard of Private hollywood hospital? but i think its up to 2011 this yr only there going to cater the BP reopenning the BP for the succeeding years that i do not know..

anyway pls tell me in your own opinion to which institution i should go?? where u think i can get cheaper?:confused:

is it at the moment its really hard now to hunt a job? and look for sponsor? am scared my visa would lapse before i get my reg.

please be feel free to advise me any ideas coming from you will be highly appreciated.

god bless. A

am also thinking of goin to enrol in CON in sydney since my relatives are there..what u think?

Specializes in Neuroscience,Aged Care, General Nursing.
Hi currently im in the UK with the post grad visa but am planning to have my BP in Perth where I am assessed and about to expired on july 13 2011, I have my relatives in Sydney too tho the reason y I had my assessment in Perth is because someone advised me that there is a cheaper tuition fee being offered in one of the institutions there? have u heard of Private hollywood hospital? but i think its up to 2011 this yr only there going to cater the BP reopenning the BP for the succeeding years that i do not know..

anyway pls tell me in your own opinion to which institution i should go?? where u think i can get cheaper?:confused:

is it at the moment its really hard now to hunt a job? and look for sponsor? am scared my visa would lapse before i get my reg.

please be feel free to advise me any ideas coming from you will be highly appreciated.

god bless. A

am also thinking of goin to enrol in CON in sydney since my relatives are there..what u think?

I think its better to post your inquiries and questions on this thread : https://allnurses.com/international-nursing/new-grad-filipino-501897-page412.html. HPH already increased their tuition to 4k AUS $ and its the cheapest among all BP providers. Try to back read some more on the said thread, Hollywood private hospital BP had been discussed lately.

I will also choose CON if have relatives in Sydney. good luck

I will also choose CON if have relatives in Sydney. good luck

ok thanx for the thread it will be a great help..but do u know how much is the tuition fee in CON nowadays? :)

ok thanx for the thread it will be a great help..but do u know how much is the tuition fee in CON nowadays? :)

10,000 AUS $.Oh btw,the original poster took the Conversion Program at Curtin University, If I'm not mistaken she already graduated last july . ;)

10,000 AUS $.Oh btw,the original poster took the Conversion Program at Curtin University, If I'm not mistaken she already graduated last july . ;)

thanx! reading the later thread it cost them 1.5 M with curtin uni. i dont have such that's y i opt to do the bridging program tired of student visas as well i got my degree now in UK but i want to move in Au.

thanx! reading the later thread it cost them 1.5 M with curtin uni. i dont have such that's y i opt to do the bridging program tired of student visas as well i got my degree now in UK but i want to move in Au.

Go for it..Good luck. :up:

if anyone knows here how to apply what sort of visa will be applying to do the BP in Au but currently in the UK please share ur experience.... it would be highly appreciated. thanx!

hi lime12..wil curtin accept me for BSN course even if i dont have experience here in d phils.?..do i need a letter from NMBWA or i can direct apply to curtin..i hope you cou;ld help me..

hi terdjay.will curtin acccept me for BSN course even if i dont have experience here in the phils.?can i apply directly to curtin?

how long does AHPRA-WA release the eligibility letter to take the bridging course?

+ Add a Comment