Thank You notes

Nurses Job Hunt

Published

How do you send thank you notes from a panel interview? I can't remember everyone's name. What do I do?

I would contact the recruiter and ask for their email addresses and correct spelling of their first and last names. Or if a recruiter is not available, maybe you could call the facility and ask the receptionist.

I had a two part interview so I feel as though she would think I wasn't prepared ya know. Has this looked bad for anyone when they called to ask for names?

Could you write to the main interviewer only?

I'm not sure email is best. Maybe a snail mail thank you card is best. Or is this old-fashioned?

I hope you get the job.

Could you write to the main interviewer only?

I'm not sure email is best. Maybe a snail mail thank you card is best. Or is this old-fashioned?

I hope you get the job.

Thank you Kooky. I'm calling back tomorrow morning for name verification and placing it in the mail, express I guess. I searched and found that for panel ( I had about 8 people) that a note to the head interviewer is sufficient.

Sending the note via mail how would I address it. The hospital address and the persons name and title or send it to HR and hope they get it to the person?

Specializes in Peds Med/Surg; Peds Skilled Nursing.
Sending the note via mail how would I address it. The hospital address and the persons name and title or send it to HR and hope they get it to the person?

When i send thank you notes I address it directly to the person who interviewed me.

Hospital Name

Attn: Nancy Nurse

123 Street

Somewhere, USA 00000

As snail mail may take a few days i send an email thank you note right away after the interview. and they would get my hand written note a few days later.

When i send thank you notes I address it directly to the person who interviewed me.

Hospital Name

Attn: Nancy Nurse

123 Street

Somewhere, USA 00000

As snail mail may take a few days i send an email thank you note right away after the interview. and they would get my hand written note a few days later.

Oh darn I wish I would've saw this earlier. I sent it to HR with the interviewers name. I thought putting Attn to the interviewers name would work but I wasnt sure :(. I feel bad now as if I gave them extra work.

Oh darn I wish I would've saw this earlier. I sent it to HR with the interviewers name. I thought putting Attn to the interviewers name would work but I wasn't sure :(. I feel bad now as if I gave them extra work.

Don't feel bad it shows initiative and thoughtfulness on your part. I'm sure its easy to send it through interdepartmental mail. It will set you apart from some applicants that may not bother with all that and just send an email alone. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Good luck.

Don't feel bad it shows initiative and thoughtfulness on your part. I'm sure its easy to send it through interdepartmental mail. It will set you apart from some applicants that may not bother with all that and just send an email alone. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Good luck.

Thank you for your encouraging words. I am a nervous wreck so I'm pretty sure that's why I'm not thinking straight. My husband told me to stop stressing as well and that if it's meant to be it will be.

Haha no problem... I need to take my own advice Im waiting to hear back from a few places and I'm a wreck myself at times. Good luck and I hope u get the job u want:)

Haha no problem... I need to take my own advice Im waiting to hear back from a few places and I'm a wreck myself at times. Good luck and I hope u get the job u want:)

It's always easier said than done :). Thanks again and good luck to you as well.

+ Add a Comment