pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants

U.S.A. Texas

Published

hey guys i am a fall 2012 applicant who was waitlisted last session, and who is reappling. i wanted to start a forum to support and inform all fall 2012 applicants

he got an acceptance to the"upper division school of nursing" which is here in houston, the bsn program, my mail is not yet here, i feel like im going to die if there is nothing in the mail because we turned it in a the same time.....i freakk out every time i think the maill truck is comming!

Iiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm iiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

:w00t::cheers:

Hi, I've been reading this board for a few months but decided to join. I also received my acceptance packet today. I also applied to UT TMC. So if I get accepted to both then i'll have to decide which one I want to go to.

woooohoooooooo:hrnsmlys:

ANYONE ELSE???

CONGRATS KNGUYEN

Sara Im so glad youre done waiting LOL

About time you joined!

@LVN-BSN thanks, i am relived beyond belief

thanks everyone. sorry i didn't join sooner. i've been stressing out about getting in for months but now i feel so relieved.

i so know how you mean, i cant even explain it

I just received my packet too. It seems like we have to have a lot of things to complete in just 2 weeks. And about the background check and drug screen, I'm not sure how to complete it. Can anyone tell me how to do it? I'm excited about the acceptance but nervous at the same time when see all those documents that we have to complete.

I also apply to TWU. I don't know when the TWU is gonna send out the accepted/denial letter, so I can figure out which one I should choose.

+ Add a Comment