Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

Hey kmurt,

I sent you a private message yesterday! I hope you got it in time! The test was good, but I bombed the math hahaha. It was everything from the book, but I guess I overestimated my abilities because I ran out of time =( a lot of "busy work", fractions, percentages, and ratios. I got the majority of the questions right, I just ran out of time and had to leave quite a few blank =(. I wish you tons of luck, and let me know how you did!

Hey All, just wanted to peek my head in and say hi :-) like many of you I am still waiting... hopefully an acceptance letter will come soon. Hang in there

Hi everyone,

I called admissions today they said decisions will be out mid- April! seems so far but its only a few weeks away!!!! good luck everyone :)

Hi Km! Thank u for the update, im assuming this is for the 2yr program (not the waitlistid folks) right?

Ya for the 2 year program!!

yeah thats what i thought- either way, thats great news for you guys!! let us know ur updates!! GOODLUCK GUYS!!

Good Luck KMURT. I applied to the 2 year program too!

Good luck!! :)

Best of luck, everybody!

I am getting my applications ready for NCC/SCC and Pace, just in case I don't get in. Hope we hear soon!

Hey I have already taken a human physiology course. Does anyone know if that can be applied to the Anatomy and Physiology requirement for Stony brook?

Hi Dlam, I believe so, but your best bet is to call the nursing school and ask about transferred credits/classes.

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.
Hey I have already taken a human physiology course. Does anyone know if that can be applied to the Anatomy and Physiology requirement for Stony brook?

I have classmates that took anatomy and physiology as separate courses (as opposed to A&P 1 and A&P 2). So, apparently you can.

+ Add a Comment