crne june 2012

World Canada CRNE

Published

Specializes in medical-surgery.

any one prepare for the crne june 2o12 in french ???

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Moved to the Canadian forum

hello, Im currently living in Montreal, and I am reviewing/preparing for the CRNE in June 2012.

hii aaureo r u doing it here in toronto or in montreal and if u going to do it in toronto u wanna do it in french and wht did u study wich book u use

hello mayouchka, theres no CRNE in Montreal, I plan to do it in Ottawa, Im more fluent in English. Im using the Lipincott's CRNE prep guide, where u from

me from toronto use the prep guide i think its better do u have any idea about the exam

me from toronto use the prep guide i think its better do u have any idea about the exam

Hi replied ur massages but i think you not getting them. Lets talk here.

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

Please remember that this is a professional social networking site and that the Terms of Service require the use of proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Text speak does not meet those criteria.

hello mayouchka, theres no CRNE in Montreal, I plan to do it in Ottawa, Im more fluent in English. Im using the Lipincott's CRNE prep guide, where u from
Hi I am going to write in ottawa in this June too. We can keep in touch.

Just a question

CRNE exam: CPR: are they using CAB or CBA? I re-certified my CPR and it was done using CBA. Just if those 2 answers are on the exam which one will be correct?

hi there, canadian mosby and crne prep guide are enough to prepare u. as soon as u feel confident with your nursing theories/knowledge, go practice in answering sample questions right away because it will help your timing and rationalizing the answers. dont stay more than 1 minute in answering the questions that u are in doubt, move on to the next one. are u from montreal?

hey mayouchka i will try to check my previous emails if i still have the past questionnaires that i used. hopefully i still have it. pm me your email and i will connect with you as soon as i am able. are u in montreal???

+ Add a Comment