Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

You are reading page 40 of Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

Jennyfur1234

65 Posts

Hey guys, I'm new to this chat. I got accepted into the program about a week ago. I wish all of you still waiting the best of luck!
We have a Facebook group called stony brook accelerated nursing class of 2013. You should join.

kaywal17

47 Posts

Thanks everyone for keeping your fingers crossed for us limbo dwellers! Thanks for the info about the admissions call Joie, 2 more weeks... :rotfl: screaming inside, but still hopeful :) lol

chele118

129 Posts

Still waiting to hear something!!!! For those of you who were accepted, how long did they give you to respond? I was thinking they were waiting for people to decline or not respond in the time frame given and then offer the few of us still waiting a spot. This is killing me!:bluecry1:

kitkats4breakfs

127 Posts

I am a little confused about the SOLAR status checker. When I click on "Submitted Admissions Application" my submitted application information is shown. However, when I click on "Applicaiton Status" it says "There's no applicaiton from yhou for the current application term." This causes me to be a bit worry-sum. Does your status checker say the same thing?

chele118

129 Posts

I am a little confused about the SOLAR status checker. When I click on "Submitted Admissions Application" my submitted application information is shown. However, when I click on "Applicaiton Status" it says "There's no applicaiton from yhou for the current application term." This causes me to be a bit worry-sum. Does your status checker say the same thing?

All of my documentation is showing up when I click on 'application status' Did your documentation show up previously?

Joie_de_vivre

107 Posts

Chele, each second passes and not one goes by when i dont try to make sense of it all :( unless im watching a really good movie, that does help! But yeah... The waiting continues... To kitkat, call admissions to see if ur application is complete. Ask for an admissions counselor, thats the best advice I can give you, hang in there! 631-444-2111 is the number for the health sciences admissions department. Goodluck!

Joie_de_vivre

107 Posts

Ditto, all my documents are in as well...

LIGirl910

13 Posts

Still waiting to hear something!!!! For those of you who were accepted, how long did they give you to respond? I was thinking they were waiting for people to decline or not respond in the time frame given and then offer the few of us still waiting a spot. This is killing me!:bluecry1:

Chele, they give you only 10 days! So if someone did not accept in that time frame, their admissions decision could be forfeited. I do not understand how they are sending out these letters!

kitkats4breakfs

127 Posts

Thanks for the help guys. I spoke to the HSC admissions rep and she told me that a few other people have reported this problem. I was reassured that my application is in (on time) and ready for review.

Joie_de_vivre

107 Posts

Thats excellent! Did they confirm within 2 weeks we would hear back?

kitkats4breakfs

127 Posts

No, I didn't bother to ask. All I know is that we will be notified this month. I actually like playing the waiting game :)

Joie_de_vivre

107 Posts

Lol, no news is good news?

+ Add a Comment