Wellstar Nurse Residency Spring 2012

U.S.A. Georgia

Published

Hello all! I applied for the Spring 2012 nurse residency for Wellstar (all locations that were listed) and I was interested to know who else applied. I thought that the application would be available until the end of January but it looks as though they have taken it down already. If anyone else on the forum has been accepted to the residency program in past years, any insight that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Happy New Year to all!

GaMommy81

905 Posts

Specializes in MICU.

Has anyone applied for the residency?

mjones0001

3 Posts

I applied for it, but have not heard anything from them yet : (

GaMommy81

905 Posts

Specializes in MICU.

I have not heard anything yet either. The posting closes at the end of this month so maybe we will hear something soon after it closes.

Nurse2b7337

1,154 Posts

Once you guys hear from them can you let us know how it's going? Thx!

mjones0001

3 Posts

Will do! @GaMommy81...did you go to school in this area? Have any of your classmates gotten jobs? I feel like I have applied EVERYWHERE and have not gotten a single call, email, etc. I'm really hoping to get in with Wellstar, but we'll see...keeping my fingers crossed!

GaMommy81

905 Posts

Specializes in MICU.

I am a student at Gordon College scheduled to graduate in May. I don't know where any of my classmates are applying, but more than likely they will be applying to the places where we have completed clinicals like Henry Medical, MCCG, Southern Regional etc. I hope we hear something soon after the application closes.

GaMommy81

905 Posts

Specializes in MICU.

Just got a rejection email from Wellstar. Oh well. On to the next one.

GaMommy81, I just applied to Gordon's nursing program for Fall 2012. About how many people do they accept per semester?

court2012

8 Posts

Hello everyone!! I just applied for the wellstar kennestone fall nurse residency and interviewed!! *crossing my fingers* Did anyone else interview at wellstar kennestone yet?

CAllen44

108 Posts

I interviewed last week. What area did you interview for?

Nurse2b7337

1,154 Posts

GaMommy how are the classes and teachers at Gordon College??

+ Add a Comment