Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

Yes, there is always a backup plan, even if it's doing the same thing you are doing now, hopefully working, or pursuing another degree, finding a new school or even applying to Stony Brook nursing again next year.

Yes, there is always a backup plan, even if it's doing the same thing you are doing now, hopefully working, or pursuing another degree, finding a new school or even applying to Stony Brook nursing again next year.

That's my plan, to keep applying to Stony Brook until I get in. Luckily I start working tomorrow and can do that until I get in. Good luck to everyone, I hope to see us all in class together soon. :)

Ditto!!

This year is going to be different from last year. You are going to know the decision by the end of the year!! 3 more weeks to go :D

This year is going to be different from last year. You are going to know the decision by the end of the year!! 3 more weeks to go :D

Where did you hear that from?

Where did you hear that from?

from one of my friend. hopefully it is true

hmmm... paco, any comments??

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

hmmm... paco, any comments??

Lmao, I would not waste my time hanging on to that one ... but as a favor to you guys I will see what I can find out when I go to school today. Honestly, I can't picture things happening that fast.

That would be pretty amazing!! At this time last year we thought we would hear back by the end of January, and that was off about a month. So maybe just add a month to the date stony brook gives us and that's when we'll hear! Good luck to everyone I hope were all future classmates : )

It's a pretty big assumption. I'm not getting my hopes up. We will hear back eventually. Thank you Paco for your concern. Please don't go out of your way. Xxoo

Lmao, I would not waste my time hanging on to that one ... but as a favor to you guys I will see what I can find out when I go to school today. Honestly, I can't picture things happening that fast.

We did apply 2 weeks earlier than last year. That's gotta speed things up a bit hopefully!

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

Ok guys! It was on my way today, so I asked ... late January at the earliest! I overheard someone else there telling a visitor asking for info that over 750 people applied for next year's class.

Enjoy the holidays and save your worries for next month!

+ Add a Comment