Anyone attend or know about hacienda la puente rop lvn program?

U.S.A. California

Updated:   Published

I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM FROM ANY STUDENTS OR GRADUATES? WHAT ARE THE PRE LVN CLASSES, AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? THANKS FOR THE INFO...GOD BLESS:nurse:

Thanks for the advice. I will do just that. good.png

I'm going to attend la punete lvn program but I wanted to ask anyone if they could tell me a bit about the ath they test u on. I'm horrible at it so id like to know what refresher class I should take before taking the actual test. Thanks anyone!

Dear Phallenangel, thank you so much for your insight. I am taking the early stages to begin this journey of a process. I am scheduled to test October 27,2011, if all goes well I hope to be accepted to their Pre-Vn Classes. I wish you well with your career.:)

Dear Phallenangel, thank you so much for your insight. I am taking the early stages to begin this journey of a process. I am scheduled to test October 27,2011, if all goes well I hope to be accepted to their Pre-Vn Classes. I wish you well with your career.:)

You're so very welcome! I wish you much success in your journey as well. Here's another tidbit for you: if you are unhappy with your scores for the assessment test, you can always test again (i think up to 3 times). You'll have to pay for the $25 (or whatever it is now...i think they raised it since last year) each time, but at least you'll get to see what the test will be like.

Make sure your scores are above 12.0 ACROSS THE BOARD!! You'll understand what that means when you take the assessment test. ;)

I am going to start the Pre-LVN class next month. I wondered if any of you guys that went to this program could tell me where the clinical location are.

Thanks so much!

I graduated in June. Our clinical sites were Kaiser Baldwin Park, Greater El Monte, Downey, Citrus Valley (Inter-Community Campus), Gladstone Rehab, and LAC+USC. I think some of these will change (if they haven't already) by the time your class would start should you make it into the program.

Good luck in pre-vn!

I have a question regarding the TABE exam, what type of math is on this entrance test?

UPDATE:

I will be taking the PreVn class this upcoming May2012, wish me luck

I'm hoping to do well and get into the Lvn program :)

u p d a t e . . .

I was chosen to be part of Nursing Fundamentals;:w00t:

They took about 35-40 students for this 6 week course.

Instructors will use our grades, character, etc to determine what

28 students get to move on to the rest of the LVN Course.:icon_roll

This is the last and final cut before I can consider myself OFFICIALLY in the LVN program.

Pray for me guys. :saint:

Congratulations!!!!! I hope to say the say the same thing later this year.

Update. 08/29/12

In the program YAY!

Best advice I can give those who want to start LVN

is to really get down the normal ranges of BP, RR, HR, BS, Temp, etc.

Know your vitals!

They are sooo important for clinicals.

I know this thread is old, but it has information about the pre-lvn class.

So I passed the entrance exam and now waiting for the pre-lvn class on May 1st. It seems like its not 4 day class. It's only one day class now. There's quite a bit of information on the SEER training! Does anyone know what type of questions is on the A&P test? Or the handbook test?

+ Add a Comment