New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings

World Philippines

Published

You are reading page 33 of New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings

tron22

121 Posts

Specializes in critical care.

QMMC professional nurse training program is now free... unlike in past is 1k/mo. but the application for it will be resume next year.. after successful training you will get a certificate of training from them. Goodluck nurses!

IcedChips

18 Posts

QMMC professional nurse training program is now free... unlike in past is 1k/mo. but the application for it will be resume next year.. after successful training you will get a certificate of training from them. Goodluck nurses!

The trainings are not considered experience as what I've read from previous thread. I am a new RN. I am confused as to whether I should get these trainings whether they have a fee or not. Are there hospitals that hire nurses without 'experience'?

tron22

121 Posts

The trainings are not considered experience as what I've read from previous thread. I am a new RN. I am confused as to whether I should get these trainings whether they have a fee or not. Are there hospitals that hire nurses without 'experience'?

Of course its not a staff nurse working experience. this is a training to ENHANCE your skills. its like BLS, ACLS, and IV training. They were really helpful especially for the new board passers to experience the REAL settings in preparation for you to be a better staff nurse in future. Your lucky its free now. But I'm not saying that you will train yourself in your entire career. Definitely it has a weigh in your credential when you are applying as a staff in different health institutions. So why not try this while waiting to be contacted by the other hospital you applied. Yup! there are FEW hospitals that accepting even without experience BUT you have to WAIT. Manage your time well dude. Be wise.

chubibay, RN

58 Posts

Specializes in ER.

How long is the training offered at QMMC? Are they deploying volunteers in special areas? TIA! :)

chubibay, RN

58 Posts

Specializes in ER.

Guys, any hospitals open for hiring?

tron22

121 Posts

How long is the training offered at QMMC? Are they deploying volunteers in special areas? TIA! :)

2 mos in ward.. and then after that you may re-apply for 3 mos in special area. You can't choose your area. and they designated their trainees randomly. Example if you assign in medicine ward, its more likely that you will be assigned at MICU if you re-apply again.

chubibay, RN

58 Posts

Specializes in ER.
2 mos in ward.. and then after that you may re-apply for 3 mos in special area. You can't choose your area. and they designated their trainees randomly. Example if you assign in medicine ward, its more likely that you will be assigned at MICU if you re-apply again.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the helpful info! God bless! :)

MissRN26

12 Posts

Hi guys! I'm having a hard time searching for requirements at different hospitals. Can someone post an updated list of hospital requirements. Thank you very much! :thankya:

newbornballer

82 Posts

Good day everyone! If you are really badly looking for a staff nurse job, try your luck applying here in Cebu, specifically at Chong Hua Hospital, a 660-bed JCI accredited institution. I am from Manila and luckily I got accepted after passing all the screenings. Manila is a little bit congested right now, so I suggest having your options here. Good luck everyone!

Good day everyone! If you are really badly looking for a staff nurse job, try your luck applying here in Cebu, specifically at Chong Hua Hospital, a 660-bed JCI accredited institution. I am from Manila and luckily I got accepted after passing all the screenings. Manila is a little bit congested right now, so I suggest having your options here. Good luck everyone!

how much is the salary?? =)

Ar-en

107 Posts

Hi!, im just wondering do you happen to know the reqts. Needed to be pass at qmmc? Thank you! :D

tron22

121 Posts

Sorry to say.. but QMMC stop the professional nursing training program... because of memo from DOH. hope it has positive outcome.. hire nurses!

+ Add a Comment