Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

hi. is qmmc accepting trainee right now? thanx for the info.

hi there!!! been months since i last visited this forum.. pls do try qmmc this coming week. they started accepting applications last jul 3. exam will be on aug 24.GOODLUCK!!!

do they have case presentation in qmmc?

Specializes in Renal.

no they do not have case presentation but definitely skills wise you will be very competitive and confident. i am trainee on my fifth month and planning to stay there longer because i really had great experiences @ qmmc.

is there a training fee?

yes, 6000 php for 6months

and 100php for the exam

have you undergone the said training program?

is there a training fee?

PhP 1,000.00/month .... You need to be there for two months.. then you can re-enroll for 4 more months. Enrollment is per month, so it is your choice whether you want to stay for a long time.

is there posibility to be absorbed after the training program?

^^hi have you passed an application for te said training program?

not yet, but im planning to pass my application this week..but my problem is i dont know how to go to qmmc... does anyone of you knows how to go to qmmc from sm north or philcoa?? thanks!

There is... if you have a good backer. In short, there is a small possibility of being absorbed there. It's a big miracle to be absorbed in a gov't hospital.

+ Add a Comment