Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

Ride any jeep going to Cubao, then alight at gateway. Then take another jeepney ride (Marikina bound) and tell the driver to drop you off at J.P. Rizal. Then there are jeepneys bound for Proj 4 QC, tell the driver (again) to drop you off at QMMC.

Thanks to the info kikayrn... i will try to go to qmmc today, I just hope that they are still accepting applications. :)

Hi! Does anybody know when will be the release of the results? and do you have any idea when and how long will be the orientation? Thank you/

the result will be posted on april 29, that would be on friday. :)

Hi everyone! Does anyone here knows when is the next schedule for QMMC Training Program? Badly need infos about their schedule. Hope you can help me.Cheers!

The results will be out later :)) Goodluck guys!

Specializes in Renal.

do you have any idea if how many of you took the exam?

Hi again. I took the exam last April 13, and will have the orientation on May 16. Does anybody here have any idea for the waiting period between the orientation and deployment (start of the said training) ?

All I know, is that, we'll likewise have a hospital tour on the same date of orientation.

I'm just wondering if we'll already be on duty by the following day? Thanks in advance. God Bless

Good luck to all the applicants :)

Specializes in Renal.

maybe you'll be deployed the next monday from your orientation.

do you have any idea if how many of you took the exam?

i've heard that there were 150 nurses who took the exam last april 13. 59 out of 150 passed the exam.

hi may I know the common topics and type of test in the exam. Thank you so much :)

hello there i just want to ask if they are still accepting applicants.?thank you

+ Add a Comment