LSC North Harris Fall 2011 Clinical Questions

U.S.A. Texas

Published

You are reading page 2 of LSC North Harris Fall 2011 Clinical Questions

ads85

40 Posts

If it is on your record, then it should pop up. If I am not mistaken, I remember something saying the only thing you do not have to worry about is a class C traffic ticket. I think you will be fine. Have you ever had your record ran? Also, if you never saw a judge or anything, I think you are ok. I am not a lawyer or anything so I could be wrong. Anyways, take care of those issues before the turn into a warrant!! Lol As soon as you get your letter, schedule to get your fingerprints taken. Are you applying to North Harris? That was my first choice. Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Peyton12

34 Posts

No, never saw a judge or anything. The lady at the county clerks office said it would be removed since it was so minor, 1st offense and only like $100. I doubt I need to worry about it. Yes, I applied at NH.

ads85

40 Posts

GREAT!! IYou should get right on in :-)

How did you do on the HESI?

Peyton12

34 Posts

On the overall Eng, I got 87.7 or something. My overall score is only 11.1 so I'm REALLY nervous. While everyone is really just waiting to get their acceptance letters, I'm waiting to see if I get accepted. LOL But I was told by the nursing advisor at NH that they've had about 1/2 the applicants this year b/c of the new HESI requirements (most people taking it weren't passing it) so they are expecting a lower cut-off point this year. Last years was 11.27. So that alone has me hanging on to some hope. I'm not holding my breath, but definitely praying.

ads85

40 Posts

Well, i kn how u feel. Last year, i did not kn if i would get accepted. I did, and then i had to drop all of my nursing classes. It sucked!! I hope that u get in, then we can meet. Last year, the alternates got in so I think u will be okay. Especially, since the scores are lower. I have a friend that did VERY well on her comp eng score, anatomy, and math, but she made a 74 on her vocab. She was 1 point shy of getting in. Her reading, grammar, and math were high A's. I felt so bad for her beause this was her 2nd time applying. Well, I will let you know if I receie anything. Hopefully, it will be this week. Talk to u soon. Im rooting for ya!!

NCLEXEATER

137 Posts

Specializes in L&D.

Any information for LVN - RN? The waiting is just killing!!

ads85

40 Posts

I got my letter fron Nharris!! Yay!!

supaflyz

80 Posts

Check your mail guys! I got in at North Harris! They just sent the letter home today.

ads85

40 Posts

Yay Supaflyz!!! We r all on another thread. Dont know if u have seen it. Just search lonestar hopefuls. Theres about 44 pages i believe. Lets make a fb page.

Angel S.

ccsego

16 Posts

:yeah:I am so happy for you guys who have your letters. I haven't checked my mail yet, but I'm dying to get home and check.:confused:

ccsego

16 Posts

I just got my letter! I'm so happy! :D

ads85

40 Posts

Congrats CCSEGO!!!!

+ Add a Comment