Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

You are reading page 24 of Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

Erahmei

16 Posts

Thanks for the info hyds_rn. :)

Does anyone tried to submit the requirements this afternoon?

I wonder if they are now accepting nurse trainees.

hyds_rn

31 Posts

Hi kikay-rn, were you able to submit or inquire this afternoon?

kikay-rn

27 Posts

Yes. I did :)) The lady there told me that she was just actually going to post the announcement, she's surprised to see some applicants today.

hyds_rn

31 Posts

@ kikay-rn, Hahaha!!!

I wonder if they'll still be accepting this coming Friday, since, right now, I can imagine the bunch of applicants they had received last Tue. thanks for the update

kikay-rn

27 Posts

I think they still are :)) There's a qualifying exam and the lucky top 100 will be accepted for the training. Just try :) Goodluck!

hcmg

26 Posts

Does anybody knows if the program for the training at qmmc is still open. I am very much interested but am so afraid that it's now closed. Please, if somebody have any info please leave a message here.

Thanks, this really means a lot to me.

Erahmei

16 Posts

I think, they are still accepting applicants. The exam will be on April 13.

Iamnars

23 Posts

are the exams for what? for staff nurse position or for trainings?

if for staff nurse position- how long after the exam is the next step for that process--meaning after that how long after the onterview, how long after you are actually be hired? and how long after you are hire can you be actually employed(be really working)

if for trainings--what are the trainings for? for pre-employement?

eunichan

11 Posts

It's a training program called PNTP... Professional Nurses Training Program.

It is like volunteering in QMMC, after the 2 months training in ward (Pedia, Med/Surg, OB) you can request to be placed in special areas like PICU, ICU, ER, etc (if there are slots available)

It can help you for your pre-employment if you have a backer.. that's how it goes last year end of quarter, as of now i don't know....

Iamnars

23 Posts

thank you Eunichan:yeah:

hcmg

26 Posts

I think, they are still accepting applicants. The exam will be on April 13.

thanks Erahmei :)

I just wonder how can i go qmmc from welcome rotonda?

kikay-rn

27 Posts

thanks Erahmei :)

I just wonder how can i go qmmc from welcome rotonda?

Ride any jeep going to Cubao, then alight at gateway. Then take another jeepney ride (Marikina bound) and tell the driver to drop you off at J.P. Rizal. Then there are jeepneys bound for Proj 4 QC, tell the driver (again) to drop you off at QMMC.

+ Add a Comment