Resurrection University 2011 Cohorts

U.S.A. Illinois

Published

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is applying for the Summer or Fall 2011 cohorts for the Accelerated program at West Sub/Resurrection. I met with the admissions counselor and went to an open house and it seems like the requirements have changed. Has anyone else noticed? i.e. a letter of recommendation is no longer required and the TEAS min score is now 70ish instead of 80.

:o

ChiTownHopeful

74 Posts

I was thinking of applying here as well. Do they have an online application or should I meet with someone at the school first?

mono2010

32 Posts

They have an open house this Saturday at 10am. You can sign up online for it -http://www.wscn.edu/?p=888 . I thought it was really helpful to meet some of the faculty, students and be able to ask questions about the financial aid and class schedule.

I also went in and met with one of the admissions counselors to see what I would need to take to fill in any of the class requirements.

The application is online as well - https://campusonline.wscn.edu/Applicant/ApplyOnline_Login.aspx

When are you hoping to start?

nurse1011

9 Posts

What programs do they offer?? Accociates in nursing or bachelors and up?? Anyone have any more information on the requirements?

jessm215

16 Posts

Since this program is only 16months how many classes are you taking each semester?

In which way do they not treat you guys well. Also I noticed it is a catholic school is that conflict?

Thanks!

manstat

33 Posts

Letters have started to go out. Has anyone else heard? Anyone set on starting here in Fall? I am considering it.

KKat

8 Posts

I was accepted into their program in the Fall 2011. Just heard from them today!

Nati1

8 Posts

Hey KKat,

I was just wondering when you applied and if you didn't mind sharing your stats? GPA? Teas test? etc. I just recently finished my application last minute but am worried it might be too late for Fall 2011. Congrats btw!:yeah:

KKat

8 Posts

I think you still have a chance as long as you take the TEAS test as soon as possible and get everything in right away. I took the TEAS a week ago and got a 83.3%. My current GPA is 3.77, but had taken some classes at another school where my GPA was in the 2's. So overall I would guess my GPA is in the low 3's.

Good luck!

Nati1

8 Posts

did they call you? email you? or how did they let you know? thanks!

KKat

8 Posts

My admissions counselor gave me a call to let me know. Took a little over a week, after everything in the application process was completed, to get a response.

Nati1

8 Posts

okay thanks!

+ Add a Comment