New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings

World Philippines

Published

I hope this thread will help Nurses that is seeking for information regarding different trainings in hospital....

so what are you waiting for

Start blogging now my fellow nurses....

any Info will do

Specializes in MCH.

For you to have a first hand information whether or not they are accepting or not, you should call them. You can look for it on the internet or PM me for the number. As what I know, a friend already called HRD of Hospital of Infant Jesus if they are still open for staff nurse. She was told that they are on freeze hiring after October 15, 2010, the date where they will be calling in applicants for pre-employment interview.

For the moment they are now finalizing the list of trainees that will start this November. I already had my interview last Monday. Still waiting for their call this coming month.

Good luck to us all and God Bless!

Any updates in st. Lukes.,,?

@quakeRN: When did you pass your application? I plan to go there as well. But I have the same sentiments as jenina...

i can't remember but it was first week of october, i think. just give them a call :)

what about the hospitals in the southern part of metro manila?

Thank you for that reply. Good luck on your training at TMC.

thank you hot_rod3484.you too good luck on your job hunting!:)

hi fellow nurses..

Mary Johnston Hospital is a tertiary hospital at the heart on TONDO HOSPITAL

They offer training courses to be assignes at Hemodialysis, Medical ICU, and OR-PACU....

However the fee is quite expensive but iI can attest that you will learn

Training is 3 mos program ( 10,000 Php)

1st week-3rd week ---Nursing assistant procedures,orientation

4th- 8th week-- Staff nurse work from medication to charting

8th week-12 week---- you will be assigned as charge nurse of your area

I am Glad i found this hospital because the staff are very approachable...

It is only my First week as MICU trainee nurse and I am able to perform the ff:

**** O.F

**** CPR provider during resuscitation

**** Post Mortem Care ( the patient expire above)

**** etc etc

well i dont have to share all the info on the procedures that i have already done

they might read this....

and i Might be kick out of there training if i continue to blog there training program

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till next time Folks ,

will update you ASAP.....

NUrse IAN

hi fellow nurses..

Mary Johnston Hospital is a tertiary hospital at the heart on TONDO HOSPITAL

They offer training courses to be assignes at Hemodialysis, Medical ICU, and OR-PACU....

However the fee is quite expensive but iI can attest that you will learn

Training is 3 mos program ( 10,000 Php)

1st week-3rd week ---Nursing assistant procedures,orientation

4th- 8th week-- Staff nurse work from medication to charting

8th week-12 week---- you will be assigned as charge nurse of your area

I am Glad i found this hospital because the staff are very approachable...

It is only my First week as MICU trainee nurse and I am able to perform the ff:

**** O.F

**** CPR provider during resuscitation

**** Post Mortem Care ( the patient expire above)

**** etc etc

well i dont have to share all the info on the procedures that i have already done

they might read this....

and i Might be kick out of there training if i continue to blog there training program

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till next time Folks ,

will update you ASAP.....

NUrse IAN

hi! thanks for your info.. :yeah: are they still accepting applicant for their training?:) is there any chances be absorb after the training:nurse:... TIA;)

Specializes in Renal.

@ nurse ian: do you think there is a big possibility that MJH will absorb their nurse trainees?

Hi my fellow nurses,

Yes Higher Batch of trainees are now deployed at different wards.

You only have to pass the exam of NSO and personel office.

Screenings are only done once a they are under staff.

Once you are a trainee in their Nursing training program,

you will be on the top of their list to take the sreening process :)

Only 10 trainees is allowed to be train in 3 wards

MICU,OR and HEMO......

Goodluck to all of Us...

see you there

do you think they will absorb the nurse trainees?

training for staff nurse.it will start on november.i just asked my classmate who was training there before to encode my information in their database.every nurse who wants to be a staff needs to undergo that training.there would be a technical exam, psych exam, psych interview, tech interview. it was a long process of waiting.good luck to all of us.

hi perplexity.. your classmate encoded your info in their data base? didn't you go there personally and submitted the requirements?

thanx

training for staff nurse.it will start on november.i just asked my classmate who was training there before to encode my information in their database.every nurse who wants to be a staff needs to undergo that training.there would be a technical exam, psych exam, psych interview, tech interview. it was a long process of waiting.good luck to all of us.

thanks perplexity.....I see. After encoding my info there, what's the next step? do I go there and pay for their training? wait for a call? how did it go for you before being enlisted as one of the trainees?

tnx lots :nurse:

+ Add a Comment