Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

You are reading page 16 of Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

Precious27

12 Posts

@tron22 I went there last week and they told me that there are a lot of PNTPs in special areas and as along as they want to continue their duty there,they will not be replaced by those who haved given their letters of intent...oh well :(

Precious27

12 Posts

I wasn't able to make it about the QMMC qualifying exam..sad to say..but it's okay..

There are a lot of hospitals there...hehhhhe..

hi felicitypaul...when did you take the exam for QMMC??

Precious27

12 Posts

I took the exam today at 8am. The exam is basic but includes 10 items of essay. I cannot really determine whether the exam is only for formality's sake or not because they told us to comeback on July 26 to see if we passed the exam so I concluded that maybe they're really screening applicants now..well, let's just hope for the best, good luck colleagues.

Hi StunnerRN were you able to pass the qualifying exam??

Precious27

12 Posts

@newmeeh23

most likely yes, you have to wait. we, my batchmates and i had our orientation last april 20, and we came back to start our duty on april 26...

we are bacthmates..im from pedia ward... :)

kingpin

64 Posts

I wasn't able to make it about the QMMC qualifying exam..sad to say..but it's okay..

There are a lot of hospitals there...hehhhhe..

yup there are a lot of hospitals in manila where in you can have training...goodluck

Anna0506

6 Posts

i passed the requirements at qmmc last friday, and my qualifying exam would be on sept 21. i just wanna ask, how was the exam? :redbeathe

eunichan

11 Posts

i passed the requirements at qmmc last friday, and my qualifying exam would be on sept 21. i just wanna ask, how was the exam? :redbeathe

so it's official that they were now accepting pntp applicants

i passed my requirements last may and have to wait for 2 months before i have my exam. it's nice to hear that you will only wait for a month.

about our exam, moz-screenshot.pngit consist of 5 computations, 10 fill in the blanks and 10 essay questions in which you have to finished the exam within 45 minutes. no calculators allowed but scratch papers were provided to us.

good luck on your exam. :nurse:

ennaoj26

58 Posts

May I ask what are the requirements that you passed Anna0506? Thanks so much!

tetelyana

2 Posts

hi id like to ask if qmmc still accepts PNTP applicants?when is the next sked for exam?im actually from cdo..but i went to manila last month,forgot to inquire.

what dept will i contact?and do you have the number?thanks a lot.

eilen

32 Posts

hi to euchan did you know the deadline of passing requirement to qmmc... tnx allot:nurse:

felicitypaul

168 Posts

hi felicitypaul...when did you take the exam for QMMC??

I took the exam last July 6, 2010 @ 1:00pm..Very sad...but it's okay..

Anna0506

6 Posts

yes! thank you for the tips! essay huh :):yeah::yeah::yeah:

btw, the requirements that you need to pass are the ff:

TOR, copy of diploma, copy of PRC license or board rating, NBI clearance, letter of intent, CV or resume, BLS certificate or ID, IVT ID or certificate and a 2x2 picture.

if any of the requirements is lack, you will not be entertain. (based on my experience T_T)

They only accept applicants every Tuesdays and Fridays. strictly 1pm to 3pm. :) beyond that scheduled date and time, you will not be entertain (again, based on my experience) haha.

+ Add a Comment