Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

@ jhella & sup_advil:

Yes, you are required to be in your complete white uniform on July 07 for your orientation, 8AM. No caps for girls needed. There will be a hospital tour after the half-day orientation. Please bring a pen and notebook. Thats' all! Good luck for the orientation and your assigned wards.

@StunnerRN

During the orientation, we were told that only 50% of those who took the exam last July 6 will be accommodated for PNTP...

wheeew..so not all of us who took the exam last july 6 will not be accomodated for the PNTP.how sad:mad:i think theres another batch who took the exam after 8am session.lets see until july 26:)goodluck guys!

Correct! I took the qualifying exam last July 6, 2010 at 1:00pm. They told us that we have to come back on July 26 to see if we pass or not and we were provided by the code number wherein there is a number located on top of the test paper. You have to write it down and they will post the result on the said date that I have mentioned to see if you pass or not..

How sad, but it's okay. God has plan for us... Good luck!

@sup_advil really? so its really true that QMMC is strict already with their training program...

@felicitypaul

I passed the requirements at QMMC last March 19. That's unpaid work mind you. However, exposure to hospitals like this can really hone your skills in nursing, that's the best consolation for your effort.

If I may suggest, you could also try passing at AFP Medical Center, I have read from a post that they're already accepting applications for the batch of August to January.

God bless.

=)

i ask the requirement of AFP madical center thank you:nurse:

good afternoon guyz do you know hospital accepting volunteer nurse tnk for the response

hey guys..any news?anyone here made it from july 6 exam?congrats to us and see you on august 18..:)

hello newmeeh23.. me and my friend also made it... see you on our orientation day... :yeah: btw wat time do u take the exam last july 6?

@ Eunichan.congrats to both of you!yes,c you on orientation day!hehe.btw im at 8am batch last july 6.how bout you?

@ newmeeh23. we had our exam at 1pm... when we started the exam we were aprox around 40 but when were about to be finished there were late comers so aprox there's 45+ who took the 1pm exam. how about the 8am exam? how many r u?

how can i describe my stay in qmmc? truly hands on and overall a great exprience for me and the rst of my batch mates. i also gained new friends worth keeping!

+ Add a Comment