filipino nurse seeking registration to WESTERN australia

World Registration

Published

i'm a filipino nurse searching thread about wa nurses here and i found out that the one and only post available was also mine.. hahaha.. so i thought of starting another one... most of threads are for the whole australia.. this is specifically for wa

this thread is intended for those who are seeking registration to nmbwa. wanurses are most welcome in this thread.. we want to hear from you and those who are currently undertaking bp...

hope that we can guide each and everyone..:nurse:

hi yayey,

my friend would be entering curtin but she's still awaiting the reply of her visa. are u going to curtin as well?

yes, ill be in perth a week before the orientation.. i hope her visa will be granted as soon as possible.. cheers!:yeah:

Specializes in BMT, Haematology.

thank you terdjay!

and what about vchn? do they still provide bridging courses for rn?

Yes and they will continue to do so until their license expires which in time will be reaccredited by none other than the present ANMC

Specializes in BMT, Haematology.

I checked. The VCHN accreditation expires in Dec 2010. Pretty soon!

Hi everyone,

Is it still advisable to do the conversion program by Curtin with all the economic trouble that WA is experiencing right now?

Thanks!

Yes. But you'll need patience in applying and being choosy is no longer an option. Plenty of opportunities in rural aus. Get your license first then cross the bridge when you get there.

Thanks for the advice. Are you still planning to take the conversion program?

I missed the deadline. Instead of going for the feb intake I'll be going for the bridging instead.

Hi everyone,

Is it still advisable to do the conversion program by Curtin with all the economic trouble that WA is experiencing right now?

Thanks!

hi carla,

im residing here in WA and frankly, there are times i want to move to other states because i know it can be quite competitive when looking for a job here. But then again, just like what my Clinical Manager always say, "its much harder in other states than here..." :rolleyes:

I missed the deadline. Instead of going for the feb intake I'll be going for the bridging instead.

hi terdjay! you missed which deadline? Curtin Uni? where are you planning to do your bridging then? :)

Don't know. Maybe in Melbourne if I get accepted there.

If not then 1 year conversion in curtin by feb will do. Tuition is only 5k anyway (commonwealth support).

Hi all!

It's good to be a member here. I just want to know if anyone of you is also waiting for the approval of national board?? I have submitted my application to AHPRA last Sept. 28, 2010 and according to them, my application was already been assessed and just have to wait for the approval of National Board. :rolleyes:

nosrat25

+ Add a Comment