filipino nurse seeking registration to WESTERN australia

World Registration

Published

You are reading page 5 of filipino nurse seeking registration to WESTERN australia

terdjay

200 Posts

You do not need to pay $23k for Pre regtistration (Bridging) course! It cost about $10k and is only about 3 months. Let me know if looking for a great place to enroll.

23k is for nurses seeking registration in wa but upon graduating the license is now valid everywhere in aus. And being curtin offers will be from great employers. It's also the best investment for your lifelong career ensuring you a very solid foundation and knowledge. 10k is for nbv. I doubt that royal melboure hospital will offer you employment upon graduating this 3 mos bp. You'll probably end up in a nursing home or private hospital with threat of recession or in a

remote hospital. But bp is indeed cheaper. A lot cheaper in fact. That's why I salute the nurses taking the conversion because it is indeed their best

investment in their lifetime. No doubt about that

terdjay

200 Posts

Haha I've reached 18 posts. I can now pm...

Has anyone heard about auguries of innocence by William Blake? Read it to enlighten you up...

yayey

54 Posts

Haha I've reached 18 posts. I can now pm...

Has anyone heard about auguries of innocence by William Blake? Read it to enlighten you up...

CONGRATS clasmate!!!:up:

NursesinOz

4 Posts

I know of Nurses who completed their Pre Registration course and got great jobs in good private and public hospitals... Recession? Its over and hospitals have the lowest staffing numbers... it will only take off.

Why would an experienced RN with years of experience study for a year and pay $23k, when in 3 months she will be registered! If you are registered with NBV you can apply for mutual recognition and get your registration in any state! Furthermore from July there willbe only one registration!!!

$10k is not for NBV registration, its for a course and you can even get NB WA registration!!

terdjay

200 Posts

May you please share your friend's experiences in curtin? How many hours does she spend in school and how's the paperwork? I think curtin is like UP in terms of everything.

terdjay

200 Posts

I know of Nurses who completed their Pre Registration course and got great jobs in good private and public hospitals... Recession? Its over and hospitals have the lowest staffing numbers... it will only take off.

Why would an experienced RN with years of experience study for a year and pay $23k, when in 3 months she will be registered! If you are registered with NBV you can apply for mutual recognition and get your registration in any state! Furthermore from July there willbe only one registration!!!

$10k is not for NBV registration, its for a course and you can even get NB WA registration!!

Curtin is best for fresh gradutes 1st and 2nd coursers. Your heart is speaking faster than your brain. if you have long years of experience why go for conversion? It's just plain common sense mate

recession is a cycle. It will come again in the future

awaya06

18 Posts

You do not need to pay $23k for Pre regtistration (Bridging) course! It cost about $10k and is only about 3 months. Let me know if looking for a great place to enroll.

23k is for the conversion course. that's a year's tuition fee.

awaya06

18 Posts

you seem to like putting those exclamation points :)

i think there's just been some misunderstanding in here.

if terd or i have YEARS of experience, of course we would opt for the bridging program. who wouldn't?:D

awaya06

18 Posts

terd, so i guess ur from UP? good for you.

terdjay

200 Posts

you seem to like putting those exclamation points :)

i think there's just been some misunderstanding in here.

if terd or i have YEARS of experience, of course we would opt for the bridging program. who wouldn't?:D

You choose your minor subjects and the sked in curtin that's why it's like up. If I have long years of experence I would consider curtin a joke. Who wouldn't?

awaya06

18 Posts

yeah..

just had to post again so i can pm. lolz

terdjay

200 Posts

Nbv has influx of applications so they have humongous mailbox right now and application will reach up to 6 mos. By the time I finish my 3 mos bridging I'd have graduated in curtin already. So why even bother...

curtin is cheaper for me coz there's HELP, no need to ship my car to melbourne, no need for weekly rental, no need to worry about food on the table, and I get to sleep on my own bed and own room. Well that's me...

I don't know with everyone coz curtin is way too much for them. And I'm in a different circumstance

I don't think nursing is the solution in order to work abroad and seek greener pastures like what our media is instilling in the mind of Filipino family. Coz nursing is an expensive course in terms of everything and day to day student expenditures. And when you graduate you needed to burn money even more. And applying as a nurse in Australia requires plenty of money.

There are higher paying professions yet people in the phils are so obsessed about nursing to the point that nursing is already severely degraded in our country. Fresh graduates paying hospitals just to get experience how pathetic is that. Volunteer is better but paying hospitals in order to volunteer? This is an outright crap.

Aus is aware of the nursing issues in our country. Who knows what they will do once July comes...

+ Add a Comment