HESI Entrance Exam for ITT-Tech

U.S.A. New Mexico

Published

I was wondering if anyone has taken the HESI entrance exam for the nursing program at ITT-Tech. I am set to take it next Friday and I am really nervous and unsure of what to expect. Rachel at ITT told me that there are going to be the following questions:

25 Chemistry

25 A & P

25 Biology

55 Math

55 Grammar & Vocabulary

55 Reading Comprehension

I have the Admission Assessment Study Guide but it does not cover a lot of A&P, Bio or Chem. I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Has anyone graduated from ITT and had problems getting jobs, how was the HESI test was it hard?

What are they charging for this program? I am in Nebraska and we are getting one here to start in Sept. they do not know info yet on start dates, class schedules ect.. just wondering for those of you who are in what have they told you? I am sure its close to the same for every state? My bro in law attends there for a computer based program and is paaying $468 a credit hr. so that figures o $40,000 for 2yrs.... YIKES!!

But the waitlists are forever around here I have personally been on 4 different schools list for 2yrs now and thats all I am doing is WAITING...... So at this point I'd spend that much just to get this DONE!!!!!!

I live in Evansville, the same goes with me the waiting lists are long and at my age cannot afford to keep waiting. The credit hours for ITT in Evansville, In is $425 and can get accepted right away if pass the Hesi exam.

Specializes in ED, CCL, PICC placement, Education.

Hello all! I'm wondering if any of you have started at ITT Tech's nursing school yet. If so, how do you like it so far? I'm interested in the school as a possible instructor.

+ Add a Comment