any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in General Ward, OR, DR, NICU.

hi lilac88.. did you go through all the application by yourself? how much did you spend already with the CRNE fee and assessment fee?

is it possible to apply to two provinces at the same time, like Saskatchewan and BC?

anyone who has an idea if apex require placement fees?do they pay for the crne examination?i tried to contact them thru mail but unfortunately until now i have not recieve their reply.

Mesmerizex,

here's the website of my agency:

http://www.edistaffbuilders.com/

According to POEA Governing Board No. 4, Series of 2001 and the 2002 POEA Rules and Regulations Governing the Recruitment and Employment of Land-based Overseas Workers prohibit a land-base agency from collecting any placement fee from workers going to Canada since it is the employer who will shoulder necessary fees for application.

The Employer requires you to at least have 1 year minimum experience working in the hospital (the more experience the better) for them to ascertain if you have necessary bedside/hospital skills..

As far as I'm concerned, I know 4 agencies namely Apex, Ipams, Mercan and Edi staffbuilder's who have absolutely no placement fee , are legitimate with POEAand they work hand in hand with Canadian employer's so at least you know you're in good hands...

Will they pay for the CRNE exam?What happens if you fail for 3 CNRE?How much is the salary?

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.
hi lilac88.. did you go through all the application by yourself? how much did you spend already with the crne fee and assessment fee?

assessment fees vary. in ontario they are $171.73, in alberta and saskatchewan they're $210 and in bc they're $262.50 and are non-refundable in all jurisdictions. the crne fees also vary, ontario wants $412.16, alberta and saskatchewan charge $495 and bc $600.

is it possible to apply to two provinces at the same time, like saskatchewan and bc?

of course. but you have to pay the fees in each jurisdiction that you apply to.

anyone who has an idea if apex require placement fees?do they pay for the crne examination?i tried to contact them thru mail but unfortunately until now i have not recieve their reply.

apex can't charge you placement fees. it's against the law. they will get their money from the employers they have recruiting contracts with. i haven't found any evidence that any employer or agency will pay your exam fees. immigration sources also don't require the employer or agency to pay for those costs. i would be wary of an agency that doesn't reply to your requests for information.

will they pay for the crne exam?what happens if you fail for 3 cnre?how much is the salary?

it's unlikely that you will find anyone willing to pay for your crne fees. if you fail the crne 3 times you cannot rewrite it without redoing your education and you cannot work as a nurse without a practice permit. depending on which province your'e in, failing once means you cna't work as a nurse until you pass. bc will allow you to continue working on a temporary permit for up to six months. read this: http://www.crnbc.ca/downloads/476.pdf if your work permit is issued on the basis of your working as a nurse, then it will be canceled. as for salary look at the cross-country comparison on the canadian forum home page.

"Depending on which province your'e in, failing once means you can't work as a nurse until you pass"

Yes it depends on the province. In Saskatchewan you can still work

as GN even if you failed the exam twice

"Will they pay for the CRNE exam?"

Your employer pays for it, BUT actually it will come from your relocation grant. After a year the remaining fund in your grant will be given to you together with your free plane fare back home

"depending on which province your'e in, failing once means you can't work as a nurse until you pass"

yes it depends on the province. in saskatchewan you can still work

as gn even if you failed the exam twice

"will they pay for the crne exam?"

your employer pays for it, but actually it will come from your relocation grant. after a year the remaining fund in your grant will be given to you together with your free plane fare back home

so will they send you back to the philippines if you failed twice in crne in saskatchewan?or are you still gonna work but not as a nurse?

how about the plane fare going to canada?are they also paying for it?:confused:

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

Whether or not the employer will pay for your plane fare to Canada is decided by the health region. From what I've seen recently, most of them include plane fare in the list of eligible relocation expenses they will reimburse up to a certain dollar value. But what I'm also seeing is that they will only advance you a portion of the total relocation allowance they've agreed upon AFTER you've begun working as an RN with the remainder of the amount payable after you've completed a year of full time work.So that means they won't give you any money for expenses until after you're here and working. AND if you fail to support your expense claim with the necessary original receipts within a given amount of time, they will take back any money you've already received that isn't supported by deducting it from your pay. I believe what Lilac88 is referring to may be a one-time paid vacation trip home to be taken after you've worked for a year. I can't recall seeing that sort of benefit in any of the documents I've looked at so far, so I expect that only applies to Saskatchewan.

You have three opportunities to pass the CRNE. In Saskatchewan and BC you may still work as a nurse under a temporary restricted license until you've failed the third time. No is really sure what will happen then, because this recruitment drive is still in its infancy and no one has had time to write three times yet. But if you lose your work permit because you aren't employed in the job you were issued the permit for because you haven't passed the required exam, the obvious endpoint is that you'd have to leave Canada. And your erstwhile employer isn't going to pay for that.

I'm quite concerned by the number of people who are having great trouble understanding the arrangements they're making to work in Canada. I'm also concerned that these same people are coming here to allnurses.com for their information instead of going to the recruiter or the health region they're going to work for and getting accurate, up-to-date, verifiable information from the source. The members of allnurses.com are wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable about many, many things, but very few of us are experts in this area. I hope all of you who are seeking your answers here realize that and aren't going to hold our members responsible for any erroneous information you might receive.

Whether or not the employer will pay for your plane fare to Canada is decided by the health region. From what I've seen recently, most of them include plane fare in the list of eligible relocation expenses they will reimburse up to a certain dollar value. But what I'm also seeing is that they will only advance you a portion of the total relocation allowance they've agreed upon AFTER you've begun working as an RN with the remainder of the amount payable after you've completed a year of full time work.So that means they won't give you any money for expenses until after you're here and working. AND if you fail to support your expense claim with the necessary original receipts within a given amount of time, they will take back any money you've already received that isn't supported by deducting it from your pay. I believe what Lilac88 is referring to may be a one-time paid vacation trip home to be taken after you've worked for a year. I can't recall seeing that sort of benefit in any of the documents I've looked at so far, so I expect that only applies to Saskatchewan.

You have three opportunities to pass the CRNE. In Saskatchewan and BC you may still work as a nurse under a temporary restricted license until you've failed the third time. No is really sure what will happen then, because this recruitment drive is still in its infancy and no one has had time to write three times yet. But if you lose your work permit because you aren't employed in the job you were issued the permit for because you haven't passed the required exam, the obvious endpoint is that you'd have to leave Canada. And your erstwhile employer isn't going to pay for that.

I'm quite concerned by the number of people who are having great trouble understanding the arrangements they're making to work in Canada. I'm also concerned that these same people are coming here to allnurses.com for their information instead of going to the recruiter or the health region they're going to work for and getting accurate, up-to-date, verifiable information from the source. The members of allnurses.com are wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable about many, many things, but very few of us are experts in this area. I hope all of you who are seeking your answers here realize that and aren't going to hold our members responsible for any erroneous information you might receive.

I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.I am reading the threads since it is helful in getting facts about the application based on some nurses that has already applied.Their feedbacks are a great help for us because in my case I am from Iloilo and I will be spending a quite amount of money to go to Manila to inquire to the agencies.

I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.I am reading the threads since it is helful in getting facts about the application based on some nurses that has already applied.Their feedbacks are a great help for us because in my case I am from Iloilo and I will be spending a quite amount of money to go to Manila to inquire to the agencies.

i know you are a newbie here and all, please be prudent with the capitalizations coz that might be seen as something else other than making point :smokin:

i know you are a newbie here and all, please be prudent with the capitalizations coz that might be seen as something else other than making point :smokin:

i'm so sorry for using capitalization.i didnt thought that it will be thought of something else.thanks for reminding me.:)

i'm so sorry for using capitalization.i didnt thought that it will be thought of something else.thanks for reminding me.:)

no probs chuckiebebe. go pinoy!:yeah:

+ Add a Comment