any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
Silverdragon, for example, you received eligibility to sit the CRNE and at the same time was able to find an employer in Canada, will having an employer in Canada be enough to be able to get a visa to Canada and that TWP compared to just applying for a tourist visa? im planning to apply to BC on my own. I want to know my chances of having a visa to Canada because I met someone who was suppose to sit the Oct 8 CRNE but was denied of a tourist visa, so she was not able to sit the Oct 8 schedule.

If you get eligibility and have a employer and the province gives you a temp license then you may as well apply for TWP and work before sitting CRNE. I can not guarantee that you will get issued a tourist visa if that is the plan. Working before your CRNE may help you understand the Canadian way of working which could help in the exam but also if you want to participate in some courses to help you with the exam you can also do that. I know that some provinces have some exam prep to help foreign nurses

Specializes in critical care.

ad2008,

sent you a pm..

essirrahc, i got worried about your entry that i called apex. they have received visas for those hired in march already but mine has not arrived yet. please check with them as i think the visas started arriving last week. this is fine because those hired by regina will be leaving on september. saskatoon nurses leave by august and the other health regions by july for those who already have their visas. it is best to call the agency. this is the information i got from them.

hi ninanurse!

can you pls give me the number on how could i contact the apex company?i am also willing to apply sice there is a retrogression.i also have signed a contract from an agency to the u.s but it will take years until i can go there since what is happening right now.hope you can help me.thanks

hi!can you send me agencies that send nurse to canada too?thanks

hi!im just a nebie to this site.i am currently a dialysis nurse for one year.i am willing to apply to canada.do you know agencies that deploy nurses there?What region is the easiest way to go?is it Saskatchewan?I have a relative in ONtario but they told me it will take a long time to go there.

hi!im just a nebie to this site.i am currently a dialysis nurse for one year.i am willing to apply to canada.do you know agencies that deploy nurses there?What region is the easiest way to go?is it Saskatchewan?I have a relative in ONtario but they told me it will take a long time to go there.

You don't need an agency but you do need to go through the province nursing board and get evaluated. Have you taken and passed English exams? Does take many months but have a good read cos in one post/thread I posted the steps you need to do

I HAVE BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT EXPIRED HUST THIS MONTH.I am willing to take the exam again.How do will i contact the provinve to be evaluated?

Before you send anything in to the Province you will have to take and pass English exam again. Look up the province's nursing board and there you will find all requirements for International trained nurses. You will need to complete paperwork and send it in along with the payments as stated and wait

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

All the information you need to work your way through the immigration maze is posted here on this forum. Please do a search of the threads and read them. Up the right hand corner of your screen there's a box for search terms... It says "Google Custom Search" inside the box. Type your search term in there and click on the search button. The kind people who provide information here have already answered any question you might have at least once and it isn't fair to expect them to continually retype their answers when a quick search will give you what you're looking for.

The November group of nurses might be the biggest so far next month with Nov. 6 deployment in Regina and Nov. 24 in Saskatoon. With the schedule CRNE this Feb. 2009, there will be more new Pinay RN's in Saskatchewan

To those who took the October CRNE, any feedback?

Hi Lilac77 - thanks for the update. Are you from Regina?

^^Sorry for the wrong username mentioned.

+ Add a Comment