any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

• by oobie
    Specializes in critical care.

You are reading page 18 of any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

ScrappyCoco

6 Posts

looking at their website they require

hours of practice

* in the last five years, you must have either:

o worked at least 1125 hours of nursing practice;

o graduated from an approved nursing education program; or

o completed an approved nursing re-entry program (i.e. siast nursing re-entry program or equivalent).

so would say you need to qualify from an approved nursing program so they may not require experience, but they will make the decision.

can be done without an agency, just approach hospitals where you want to live.

they require english proficiency so would suggest ielts before applying

>>

hi! i'm kinda having trouble with my employment verification.. seems that the letters they were sending never reach my employer (almost twice now- first one through ordinary mail, and the second one through courier- ma'en cost me a lot!) can i just simply ask them to skip that requirement if they find my nursing education qualified as an approved nursing program based on their standards?

ScrappyCoco

6 Posts

thanks god...im leaving on september 9...:yeah:

how about all of you?any updates?:typing

>>>

suweet! a big c-o-n-g-r-a-t-s to you!!!!! good for you mate! go kick some butt hehe i'm scheduled oct 6 but still dont have my srna yet. pray for me so i could get it in time for that

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
>>

hi! i'm kinda having trouble with my employment verification.. seems that the letters they were sending never reach my employer (almost twice now- first one through ordinary mail, and the second one through courier- ma'en cost me a lot!) can i just simply ask them to skip that requirement if they find my nursing education qualified as an approved nursing program based on their standards?

if working then they need something from employer. have you tried getting it sent to you and you take it to your employer and they send it back? if sent by courier there should be some trail and tracking number

ScrappyCoco

6 Posts

if working then they need something from employer. have you tried getting it sent to you and you take it to your employer and they send it back? if sent by courier there should be some trail and tracking number

>>

ya tried but they said they don't send to private addresses. thing is i don't work for that hospital anymore, been almost a year now so kinda hard to follow up with them every once in a while. tried asking for the track number from them too. still waiting for their response. i tried writing ms shafer too telling her my situation and that if they'd still consider me despite lacking employment verification. well bet i'd just hafta keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. hey thanks! nice quote by the way :specs:

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Hope you get sorted. Thanks :)

essirrahc

14 Posts

to all sk nurses about to be deployed..

any news? any updates?

keep us posted here..

Hi oobie! Hi everyone!

I'm having a send-off party tonight as I was informed to leave for Canada this Monday.

HOWEVER as of this morning... I don't have my plane ticket yet :cry: the agency is still waiting for confirmation from travelling agencies :no:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

pichipichi

27 Posts

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.
Thanks God...Im leaving on September 9...:yeah:

how about all of you?any updates?:typing

congratulations!!!! I'm happy for you..:yeah:

oobie

130 Posts

Hi oobie! Hi everyone!

I'm having a send-off party tonight as I was informed to leave for Canada this Monday.

HOWEVER as of this morning... I don't have my plane ticket yet :cry: the agency is still waiting for confirmation from travelling agencies :no:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

congrats! hope you have your ticket just in time for your scheduled flight.

keep us posted here.:heartbeat

germaine06

41 Posts

hi to all those nurses who already have their visas may i ask if do you have a copy of employment validation attached to your visa..also whats your idea about employment validation doc? thanks in advance and Godspee to all

pichipichi

27 Posts

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

Hi guys! have you heard of careerworx review center in ortigas? any feedback? :wtosts:

oobie

130 Posts

hi to all those nurses who already have their visas may i ask if do you have a copy of employment validation attached to your visa..also whats your idea about employment validation doc? thanks in advance and Godspee to all

hi there..

what is employment validation doc? is this a requirement for something?

oobie

130 Posts

Hi guys! have you heard of careerworx review center in ortigas? any feedback? :wtosts:

hi pichipichi..

why so stressed?

i found careerworx via google search but i don't anybody who enrolled in their crne review..

let's wait for others to comment..

just take things easy..:heartbeat

+ Add a Comment