any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

• by oobie
    Specializes in critical care.

You are reading page 9 of any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

oobie

130 Posts

Coolness! the agency received my visa today. :yeah:

congrats!:yeah::yeah:

roll_69

32 Posts

Specializes in ortho or.
does the temp working permit arrived also together with the visa?

no, workpermit will be issued at your point of entry.. i guess it will be at vancouver airport immigration office.

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

As long as you have all the paperwork it should only take a short while to get work permit. Took us about 10 mins all in all to get it at the port of entry

oobie

130 Posts

As long as you have all the paperwork it should only take a short while to get work permit. Took us about 10 mins all in all to get it at the port of entry

hi silverdragon..

can you list the documents that they asked for? or needed to be shown?

Silverdragon102, BSN

1 Article; 39,477 Posts

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

You should get a letter stating you meet requirements for TWP, would also suggest any other supporting letters you may have ie job offer. We took all sorts of stuff but don't think we needed it apart from the letter but I sometimes think better to be safe than sorry. You will already be on the system so they will pull your file up. If family members are traveling with you and you haven't paid for a work permit for them then their name will appear on your permit but with instructions they can not work and if they decide to work they should point out the number you ring to get it sorted

pichipichi

27 Posts

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

guys do you have any idea on how difficult the crne exam? any advice on how to prepare for the exam...

is there a review center conducting review for crne preferably in baguio city?

Whewwww....

suzanne4, RN

26,410 Posts

There are theads on this forum specific to the CRNE, just have a look for them, this thread is dealing with specificis about working with this one agency.

Have not heard of one review center anywhere in the Philippines that does a proper review for the Canadian exam.

yoo jin

116 Posts

Specializes in EENT, Radiology, Neuroscience.
good luck to those who are bound for saskatoon!

von boyage!

and God Bless..:heartbeat

hi oobie!

Ive read your old post about canada nursing. How did it go? i mean your application there?

oobie

130 Posts

hi oobie!

Ive read your old post about canada nursing. How did it go? i mean your application there?

hi there..

may i ask what are you referring to? can you please specify..

thanks..

clueless_rn

30 Posts

Specializes in Psychiatric, L&D, Geriatrics.

just to confirm.. all nurses bound to saskatoon, our flight will be on the 18th of august see u all soon!:yeah:

thread edited to remove the tagalog. english only per the tos of this site.

suzanne4

hi nina... i was wondering how is your application with apex doing? did you already left for canada? pls let me know if their program really works coz i also applied for the agency just this july 2008.

pichipichi

27 Posts

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

fellow beautiful nurses who are bound for saskatoon i just wanna ask if it is already confirmed that we will be leaving by aug becoz iv been hearing that aug is for those bound to prince albert n sask nurses will leave by oct

+ Add a Comment