any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in medical surgical nursing, MAN-MSN.

well you can get it from your family physician or if you dnt know who your doctor when your stil child better have yourself test which immunization you have already or have yourself a shot of it again..:nurse:

Specializes in critical care.
Congrats arylzelasnog and oobie! Would you know the number of days did your medical hospital check your examination? I did my medical last july 9 and as per the hospital, it's still on the table of the doctor for checking.

to i_am_here and higher:

i did my medicals at nationwide (makati) last june 5. I also waited for a long time.. when i finally called the office when did they sent my medical results to the embassy, they said they sent it last june 23.

:up:then, i finally received my TWP and visa last july 16. so, just do the math again.. better to call the medical clinic and ask about the status of your medical results..

hope this helps..:heartbeat

@ oobie

my medical results got sent on the same day June 23. When did Apex file your application? Mine was filed May 8th. I guess yours was filed way earlier than mine.

@ oobie

my medical results got sent on the same day June 23. When did Apex file your application? Mine was filed May 8th. I guess yours was filed way earlier than mine.

if your asking about work permit application in the canadian embassy..

mine was sent last march yet..

hope i answered your question..

Thanks oobie. good luck and hope to see you around Regina.

Buddhabless.

By the way guys, are you now preparing ffor the CRNE? I'm plannning to purchase the CRNE book. ANy inputs?

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

Hi guys!!! I was hired by saskatoonhealth region and I received my visa last july 6...is it true that we will be leaving by august ? so sad :yawn: :no:

Specializes in ortho or.
Hi guys!!! I was hired by saskatoonhealth region and I received my visa last july 6...is it true that we will be leaving by august ? so sad :yawn: :no:

welcome to saskatoon pichipichi..:wlcmhnds:

we expect around 30 nurses to arrive 2nd week of august.. there has been some preparation for your arrival.

good luck to those who are bound for saskatoon!

von boyage!

and God Bless..:heartbeat

... and i am so excited :yeah:

Coolness! the agency received my visa today. :yeah:

does the temp working permit arrived also together with the visa?

+ Add a Comment