any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in critical care.
so,its about 7weeks from medical date that the working visa will be released...

its not quite bad...we should be more patient guys!

yes. it is also helpful to call the clinic or hospital where you had your medicals done and ask when did they sent your file to the canadian embassy. just to have peace of mind that your papers are processed according to your expected timeline. all the best!

hope this helps.:heartbeat

Hello everyone!

Just went away for awhile.

:coollook: went anywhere and did anything. Nonstop spending time with lovedones, enjoying the things il be missing here :( ... because I already have my visa!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah: I hope you receive yours very soon.

Anyway, here's my story:

April 1 - original documents submitted to the Canadian Embassy

May 2 - Medical examination (Nationwide, Makati)

May 5 - received SRNE Eligibility

June 23 - SRNE Eligibility letter submitted to the Canadian Embassy

July4 - Apex informs me I have my VISA :bugeyes:

August 11 - :nurse:

So there. Of course, it still depends on the 'processors' from the embassy. Keep praying. I guess they received a lot of applications this season that's why the 11week processing wasn't possible.

If your papers get selected (pre-screened by the employers), you will be informed and be given a briefing by the agency (listen attentively and ask questions if anything isnt clear) regarding processing, documents you need to prepare etc. days prior to the actual interview with the employers.

BE EARLY at the interview site. If you pass the written exam as well as the (very intensive) interview :uhoh3: (and have a pleasing personality :redpinkhe hihihi), you may be hired that day and bring home a contract.

Think positive. Be yourself.

Be sincere. ONLY SAY THE TRUTH!:D

Good luck.

God bless everyone :redpinkhe

Hello everyone!

Just went away for awhile.

:coollook: went anywhere and did anything. Nonstop spending time with lovedones, enjoying the things il be missing here :( ... because I already have my visa!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah: I hope you receive yours very soon.

Anyway, here's my story:

April 1 - original documents submitted to the Canadian Embassy

May 2 - Medical examination (Nationwide, Makati)

May 5 - received SRNE Eligibility

June 23 - SRNE Eligibility letter submitted to the Canadian Embassy

July4 - Apex informs me I have my VISA :bugeyes:

August 11 - :nurse:

So there. Of course, it still depends on the 'processors' from the embassy. Keep praying. I guess they received a lot of applications this season that's why the 11week processing wasn't possible.

If your papers get selected (pre-screened by the employers), you will be informed and be given a briefing by the agency (listen attentively and ask questions if anything isnt clear) regarding processing, documents you need to prepare etc. days prior to the actual interview with the employers.

BE EARLY at the interview site. If you pass the written exam as well as the (very intensive) interview :uhoh3: (and have a pleasing personality :redpinkhe hihihi), you may be hired that day and bring home a contract.

Think positive. Be yourself.

Be sincere. ONLY SAY THE TRUTH!:D

Good luck.

God bless everyone :redpinkhe

hi there....:clown:

Im glad you have your VISA...:yeah:

what health region you will go?

and when will be your tentative deployment?:nurse:

hope you will keep us updated...:typing

thanks and more power....:wink2:

Hey, hi there!

I will be a nurse in Saskatoon =))))

Initially, they were saying we will be leaving either by the end of July or early August. But then I keep hearing August 11 as a departure date for those who will be deployed in Saskatoon and Prince Albert. I heard those in Regina will be leaving by Sept. That's all I know. Try to call the agency to be sure. =/

I am also not sure how many are leaving by when. We will all know this during the PDOS I guess.

About the CRNE, a consultant told me that I dont have to worry about it here, our employers will take care of it once we get there re application (I'm not sure who's paying hihi). I havn't really asked the agency about that though.

roll_69, a little help on this (CRNE) please =)

Thanks.

Hey, hi there!

I will be a nurse in Saskatoon =))))

Initially, they were saying we will be leaving either by the end of July or early August. But then I keep hearing August 11 as a departure date for those who will be deployed in Saskatoon and Prince Albert. I heard those in Regina will be leaving by Sept. That's all I know. Try to call the agency to be sure. =/

I am also not sure how many are leaving by when. We will all know this during the PDOS I guess.

About the CRNE, a consultant told me that I dont have to worry about it here, our employers will take care of it once we get there re application (I'm not sure who's paying hihi). I havn't really asked the agency about that though.

roll_69, a little help on this (CRNE) please =)

Thanks.

May i know what type of visa?Immigrant or working?

Working visas are primarily issued then you can apply for immigrant status after 6months to a year working there.

...I just received my visa today..:yeah:.

4wks from medical date...that is here in SAUDI ARABIA...

i will go home next week...see you guys in manila!:bugeyes:

hi arylzelasnog!

that makes us two!! i received my visa too last july 16, 2008..

:yeah::yeah:

the wait seemed forever but thank god we are done with the process..

30 working days also from my medicals...

god bless to us all..:nurse::heartbeat

Congrats arylzelasnog and oobie! Would you know the number of days did your medical hospital check your examination? I did my medical last july 9 and as per the hospital, it's still on the table of the doctor for checking.

CONGRATULATIONS gurls!!!!

I hope to meet you all soon! =)

Congratulations to those who got their visas already.

@oobie

When was your application submitted? My medicals were done June 4 so we basically have the same timeline but unlike you I'm still waiting for my Visa.

hi All!

Anyone knows where can I get my Childhood / Adult Immunization Record? These documents are needed when you travel to canada per my agency

Thanks

+ Add a Comment