any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Essirrahc, I got worried about your entry that I called APEX. They have received visas for those hired in March already but mine has not arrived yet. Please check with them as I think the visas started arriving last week. This is fine because those hired by Regina will be leaving on September. Saskatoon nurses leave by August and the other health regions by July for those who already have their visas. It is best to call the agency. This is the information I got from them.

Hi ninanurse!

Im on field right now but someone informed me that visas have been indeed sent to the agency! There are just around 8 this time but that's good news. I hope ours will arrive this week (more prayers needed!) =) Thank you for your reply to my post. Let's keep in touch.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Specializes in ortho or.

hi essirrach,

i've send u a PM...

Hi roll_69!

I tried to send you a PM but I got a note that you have exceeded your stored private messages quota thus, can not accept further messages until you clear some space.

First, for now you can call me Kalu. The username's just a decoy. =)

I very much appreciate the information you just provided. I have spoken to someone from Apex just this afternoon. There were like 8 visas that arrived since last week.

I guess I'm just excited to start working immediately. I have resigned a little early from my regular job hehe. But that's okay because I have to prepare myself and spend more quality time with my family and friends before I leave. But I am currently doing volunteer nursing work in the afternoon for the elders in Golden Acres (TTHS) and patients in Mental Hospital (MWF) while waiting for my visa.

I hope my visa arrives this week. I pray that I will be included in the list of those who will leave on July.

So, how are you coping? (I mean I hope you don't mind me asking) When did you start working there? I suppose you have passed the CRNE already. Would you know what health care facility will we (my batch) be working in?

I remember Gary. I almost mistook him as one of the canadians (well,sort of asian-canadian hehe). I can still recall him telling me that "the best nurses are in Saskatoon!" I wouldn't forget that. I hope I, too, can be an asset to your community.

That's all for now I guess. Thanks for your time replying to my post. I hope for answers to my questions (you may reply thru PM).

I'll be glad to meet you there soon.

Best regards.

Hi there...OMG!..you guys made my hands shaking while reading the messages!:sniff:

I am so bored here abroad since Im on my holiday status now and while waiting for calls from embassy.I had my Medical Exam June14&15 and London office (all results will be sent to UK from KSA) got my results on June18.I do not have any feedback from Canada Embassy Riyadh until this time.:cry:

I wana go home ASAP.A couple of times I was thinking of pulling out my visa application here and start it in Manila once again but its not advisable though because it will cause me more delays.

I thought my visa application will be faster here but maybe I was totally wrong.

As per calculations & estimations...my Visa will be release 3rd week of July and I hope I can still stand the boredom until then.:banghead:

More power to all of Us God bless.

Hi guys! Where in Canada and what hospitals are most nurses being deployed by APEX go?

Hi there...OMG!..you guys made my hands shaking while reading the messages!:sniff:

I am so bored here abroad since Im on my holiday status now and while waiting for calls from embassy.I had my Medical Exam June14&15 and London office (all results will be sent to UK from KSA) got my results on June18.I do not have any feedback from Canada Embassy Riyadh until this time.:cry:

I wana go home ASAP.A couple of times I was thinking of pulling out my visa application here and start it in Manila once again but its not advisable though because it will cause me more delays.

I thought my visa application will be faster here but maybe I was totally wrong.

As per calculations & estimations...my Visa will be release 3rd week of July and I hope I can still stand the boredom until then.:banghead:

More power to all of Us God bless.

Hi! How are you doing now?

roll_69 just advised me to be patient. I suggest we all just wait bec we are guaranteed to leave the Phils. Hopefully all of us - this month!:yeah:

Take it easy and divert your attention to the things you may need to bring in Canada. Ah, that brings me to start making a list of "Things I Wanted to Do Before Leaving the Philippines" *wink wink*

Cheer up and never cease to pray.

I hope to meet you in Canada. Or at the airport. :chuckle

Take care.:D

Hi guys! Where in Canada and what hospitals are most nurses being deployed by APEX go?

Hi!

I'm not really sure of the exact hospitals or health care facilities we will be working in. But this batch of nurses (hired last March) were to work in Saskatchewan - further assigned to either of the five health regions/cities, three of which are the cities of Saskatoon, Regina and Sunrise (I'm sorry I forgot the other two :crying2:)

You may want to contact Apex and get more details of the hiring process.

hello, I am not from Apex but from another agency and like you guys I was also hired and given a contract for a grad.nurse in saskatchewan. Im from Sunrise health region. i have filed for SRNA to sit on the CRNE I hope this Oct. 2008 so that I can work as an RN in Canada, If god willing I'll pass, that is..Some of my colleagues who were hired last March 08 got there visa already. one from prairie north and 3 form regina. none from sunrise health region yet...I've finished my medicals last june 13 and Im gonna call nationwide tomorrow for follow up with regards to my case..Hope lady luck will smile on all of us applying for work in canada:hrnsmlys:

Hello everybody! More visas came this week. I have not received mine yet. Oh well, got to do something else than wait :) Have a great weekend, everyone!

hello to all Prince Albert Health Region candidates and to all SK applicants.:jester:

First batch deployment from APEX AGENCY will be on August11,2008.:twocents:

I am not sure if I will be able to join the group because my VISA is not yet out.:yawn:

I pray for the BEST and for all of us....CONGRATULATIONS in advance...:yeah:

Specializes in critical care.

any updates anyone?

one of my friends got her visa last friday and another just today.. both are going to regina.. as for me, still waiting..

Godbless to all of us..

+ Add a Comment