Looking for 3rd semester LPN students

Nursing Students LPN/LVN Students

Published

Hello

This is my first post here. This week I take finals for my 2nd semester and will start 3rd semester on August 21st. I am looking for other students in my shoes so to speak. I would like to compare my school experience with that of others and hopefully make a few new friends in the process.

Specializes in LTC, ER, ICU,.
originally posted by deblpntobe

hello

this is my first post here. this week i take finals for my 2nd semester and will start 3rd semester on august 21st. i am looking for other students in my shoes so to speak. i would like to compare my school experience with that of others and hopefully make a few new friends in the process.

welcome to the board, deb! all the best to you in your endeavors. glad to see another from alabama.

Hello!

And wecome!

I just finished LPN school, so I can kind of relate to what you are going through....

Best of Luck yo you!

Julie :nurse:

HI!!! I am assuming you are in an associates degree program. I just sat for my LPN exams and will start my 3rd semester on August 26th. I am nervous, mainly because I will be juggling a part-time job as well as my family obligations AND school. BUT, last semester my husband was hospitalized twice and had surgery and I still came out only 1% point away from an A so that gives me a little confidence that I can do this. If I can take care of him, study and still do well I can handle anything. Guess it will take a little prioritizing and settling into a routine. Feel free to email me!!!! HOpe to hear from you soon!

HUGS!

SARA

+ Add a Comment