Jump to content

School in CANADA, NCLEX in US?

by lgrasle lgrasle (New) New

Hi Guys!

Anyone know if I can get a degree in Canada and take the NCLEX in the US upon graduation?

Hi! Yes you can do that. It's a complicated and long process. And it's even a longer process if you are not a US citizen cuz you have to go through the VISA screen. I heard some states (i.e. Minnosota) are faster than others with the paper work. I'm a new grad and am currently studying for the NCLEX-RN. Let me tell you...It's a tough exam...there are lots to know...also it's completely differently from the Canadian RN exam. I hope this helps. E-mail me if you have any more questions. =)

This topic is now closed to further replies.