Jump to content

SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN

School Programs   (29,268 Views 490 Comments)
by Herme13 Herme13 (Member) Member

455 Profile Views; 63 Posts

You are reading page 27 of SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE FALL 2019 ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

28 Posts; 156 Profile Views

1 hour ago, callmepri said:

The previous semester was around 66. 

i'm not surprised by this. I'm guessing, the majority of people who got in delta's nursing program took their science prereqs in other colleges. Microbiology and especially physiology from what i hear is VERY difficult at delta(they have difficult professors)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by jr90 Member
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

29 Posts; 106 Profile Views

You heard right, micro and physio were both difficult at delta. Their rigor prepared me well for the TEAS though- i got a 98 on the science portion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

28 Posts; 156 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, jr90 said:

You heard right, micro and physio were both difficult at delta. Their rigor prepared me well for the TEAS though- i got a 98 on the science portion.

what was your overall TEAS score? and what study guide did you use to prepare?

also, what grades did you get for your science prereqs at delta? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by jr90 Member
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

29 Posts; 106 Profile Views

2 hours ago, Xflashxlv said:

what was your overall TEAS score? and what study guide did you use to prepare?

also, what grades did you get for your science prereqs at delta? 

I had 4.0 across the science pre reqs and a 95 TEAS. I used the official online ATI practice tests (huge help, they’re just like the actual exam) and a study guide by Mometrix. I definitely lucked out on the English portion because I gave up reasoning and went with my gut on nearly the whole section. If you’re still working on your pre-reqs, give them everything you’ve got so you not only get full points for the GPA but are also that much more prepared for the TEAS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

28 Posts; 156 Profile Views

wow, that's basically a perfect score and the only deductions you had were probably LVN licensing/experience or not having a bachelor degree. 

what website is the official online ati practice test? also, where did you buy the mometrix study guide? did you only take the TEAS once? how much and how long did you study before you took the teas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by jr90 Member
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

29 Posts; 106 Profile Views

12 hours ago, Xflashxlv said:

wow, that's basically a perfect score and the only deductions you had were probably LVN licensing/experience or not having a bachelor degree. 

what website is the official online ati practice test? also, where did you buy the mometrix study guide? did you only take the TEAS once? how much and how long did you study before you took the teas? 

You’re right! I only missed points from those categories you mentioned and not being proficient in a foreign language. 

I took the TEAS only once. I was determined to do well the first time cause it’s like $150! Atitesting.com has the official products. They’ve got multiple packages but I just went with the the practice exams- they are exactly the same format and style as the actual exam and being able to see it beforehand is invaluable.

the mometrix guide was from amazon and also has practice tests inside, they’re useful- but can’t replace the ones from ATI.

I studied for about 6 hours over 2 weeks. My practice scores were high 80’s/low 90’s and I didn’t feel that studying any longer would improve my score by much. When I got the the 95- I was pretty surprised. I expected to be high 80’s. Your score populates on the screen as soon as you’re done taking the exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

25 Posts; 101 Profile Views

Hi all!

Do we order our uniforms from Dove now? Or do we wait until 7/22 for uniform fittings and orientation? So confused about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DeltaRn has 1 years experience.

223 Posts; 769 Profile Views

Anyone that took prereq outside of delta have an enrollment date and time ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

56 Posts; 253 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, Alexj2018 said:

Anyone that took prereq outside of delta have an enrollment date and time ?? 

I took all my prereqs at Delta and I just looked at my registration date and it's super late! Not until July 1! Really bummed about that.  I usually have an early date. Not sure what is going on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you a credible source? Add your Credentials, Experience, etc.

56 Posts; 253 Profile Views

50 minutes ago, CKLamz said:

Hi all!

Do we order our uniforms from Dove now? Or do we wait until 7/22 for uniform fittings and orientation? So confused about this.

I have this question as well.  I think I am going to order one set online now then maybe another one on 7/22.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DeltaRn has 1 years experience.

223 Posts; 769 Profile Views

48 minutes ago, julw said:

I took all my prereqs at Delta and I just looked at my registration date and it's super late! Not until July 1! Really bummed about that.  I usually have an early date. Not sure what is going on? 

I dont even have one yet, so i might be later than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×