Jump to content

RN from the Philippines wanted to take US NCLEX


I have a relative in the Philippines who wanted to know the process of taking NCLEX here in the US or anybody know a reputable employment agency that we could trust to help us with this process?

loriangel14, RN

Specializes in Acute Care, Rehab, Palliative.

You can't go through an employment agency to get a US nursing license.Employment agencies have nothing to do with writing the NCLEX.Your relative would have to contact the BON in the state in which they wanted to work.They will list the requirements they have to meet before being granted permission to write the NCLEX.They would also have to get a Green Card.Due to retrogression that will take 5-6 years.

Edited by loriangel14