refresher endorsement

  1. Has anyone ever been ordered for a refresher course and want to endorse into another state and did the refresher course in the endorsing state?

    It's confusing but I want to endorse into another state and take the new states nursing refresher course and endorse.

    Has anyone ever done this. Any assistance is appreciated.
  2. Visit 1nurse4you profile page

    About 1nurse4you

    Joined: May '17; Posts: 108; Likes: 17


  3. by   dishes
    Have you checked the endorsement requirements, do they require applicants to hold a current license in the state in which they endorse from? Have you asked the BON if it is possible to take the refresher course and become licensed in their state if you do not hold a current license in the other state? I don't think it can be considered endorsing if you don't have a current license to endorse. The BON in the state you wish to be licensed in, are the ones who can best answer your question.
  4. by   traumaRUs
    Moved to inactive nursing
  5. by   1nurse4you
    Oklahoma allows for endorsement with an inactive license. I just don't know about the refresher.
  6. by   fun4all1985
    The Missouri board also allows for an inactive license to endorse