Jump to content

question about taking the boards....


I am currently attending Galen college of Nursing, and I am wondering how long after you graduate can you go for the boards? Is there a waitind period. I am not exactly sure about what to do once I graduate


Specializes in Psych. Has 3 years experience.

Once you finish school you apply on the KBN website for an ATT (authorization to test). It cost around $310.00. Your school will submit the information about your credits. All you have to do is register and pick a date to take your boards.

Good Luck!

This topic is now closed to further replies.